Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter One: [Name TBD]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:01 am

=They neared a tunnel, which lead gradually down to the lower levels=

And where would I go from there? There arent many planets with a small enough Imperial presence for someone like me to hide out on.
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:42 am

"You could always help the rebels. Be a hero, yadda yadda. But then again, they are getting slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:44 am

=They near his hideout=

Seems to me like joining the Empire's worst enemy would be the quickest way to draw as much attention to myself as possible.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:48 am

=I laugh a little=

"Yes, but drawing a Lightsaber in the middle of Nar Shaddaa won't do you any favours either. Neither would associating with a bounty hunter who manages to piss them off and get away without being Identified."

=I sigh=

"Ah... Good times."
Back to top Go down
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:49 am

Jeremy-
=It wasn't long when the Imperial fighter took my engines, and I was over Nar Shaddaa, a bad place to land, well, for a Commando=

Come on you stupid ship!
My brothers...
Ne, Nysimitin. They couldn't.

=My ship neared the surface, or what was left of the ship, burning and uncontrollable. When it hit the surface, shrapnel entered my right leg, and my left arm, bleeding occurred, and well, I wasn't awake for long. The last thing I felt was hands grabbing me and dragging me away from my burning ship.=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

=They reached the hideout building. It was an abandoned apartment with a thick metal door and windows covered by large metal plates. He went up to the door and unlocked it, stepping inside=

With any luck, people will forget about that little incident soon enough...

=He turned on the lights, which were relatively dim=

Referance pic
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:02 pm

"On Nar Shaddaa? Not a chance."
=I stepped into the building=
"Rest assured, the empire will have heard by now. Most Bounty Hunters have no morals. They do anything for a few Credits."
Back to top Go down
TheHuntsman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm

=I then bring the Lucky Runner out of hyperspace=

Nar Shaddaa, a lawless place where morals have been thrown by the wayside... better keep my blaster on me

=I then take my ship to the nearest commercial spaceport=

Well...now to earn my credits that I so dearly deserve

=I hear the Lucky Runner start to stall=

Oh fierfek, please don't die on me now...

=The ship manages to hold until I land=

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Portmaster: How long you keeping this ship here?

I'll pay you for a week's stay.

=I give him credits for a week's stay=

Portmaster: Thank you very much. (Sarcastically) Enjoy your stay.

=I head out to meet a very expectant Black Sun member=

Now where's that kriffing cantina he wanted me at?....there it is

=I then spot the cantina and head in to meet my customer=

Well, this should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Jeremy-

=I woke up in a bed, when I opened my eyes, I didn't see my HUD, and well, I could guess as much of what happened. I wasn't in my armor, I was bandaged up, and a man was in a chair watching me.=

Who are you? Where the hell am I?

Man-

Calm down, your in a building. The empire won't find you here.

Jeremy-

I... Where is my armor? My weapons?! Who the hell are you and what did you do with them?

Man-

Knowing what you would probably do, I took them. And to get them back, you have to fight in the Arena for me. You win, you get your stuff back, you lose, and I kill you. Fair?

Jeremy-

Keske... Fine. It should be easy anyway. How many rounds are you speaking of?

Man-

Five, maybe nine.

Jeremy-

=It was going to be a long road ahead of me, and I need my armor, what choice did I have?=

Fine.

Man-

Good. Be ready by tonight.
Back to top Go down
TheHuntsman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:34 pm

=I head into the cantina and see an impatient criminal, which is common here=

Man: You're late, Hardun

Sue the Empire, not me.

Man: Well...you have the supplies I asked for?

I do have them. So, is the original fee still good?

Man: Yes, yes it is. Let's talk business.

=The man and I sit down and talk about our deal=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm

=He goes over to the TV and turns on the news, hoping not to see a story about him on tonight. He then looks at the Human=

So how do i know if you are any different?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:45 pm

=I was a little amused at this.=

"I never said I was different. But you're a good warrior, jedi. Even if I hold no love for your kind, I respect that. Besides, you have something I need. And I doubt I'd get cooperation if I turned you in."
Back to top Go down
TheHuntsman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:58 pm

=I finish up the deal and thhe man walks out=

Serves him right...I stuck out my neck, I should get a reward for that

=A bounty hunter comes in=

Hunter: Thinking of leaving, Moran?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I was going to see your boss...

Hunter: The boss has no time for the likes of you, and I would like to get a good deal of credits.

Ya see, I like living and your boss doesn't afford me that, so tell him our arrangement is off.

Hunter: =I bring up my DL-44= (Evily) I've been looking forward to this...

(Sarcastically) Yeah, I bet you have =I then shoot the hunter point blank and holster my DL-44=

=I give the barkeep a tip= (Respectfully) Sorry 'bout the mess over there.

=I then head out in the opposite direction of the cantina, and notice there is morethan the usual amount of Imperial activity in the area=

Odd...very odd. Something must be up

=I continue to head down the road and look up to see if I was being watched=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:58 pm

=Stops what he was doing and looks at the Human quizzically=

And what might that be?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm

=I sigh, he honestly didn't know what I had in my possession. I take the holocron out.=

"This is a sith Holocron. It needs someone force-sensitive to open. They're very rare. How that filthy Trandoshan got it, I'll never know. But the point is, I can help you, and you can help me. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:14 pm

A Sith holocron? What could you possibly offer me that would persuade me to open that?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:45 pm

=I guessed he'd react like this.=

"I'm a bounty hunter, you're a jedi. Jedi are criminals, according to the empire, whereas I'm a criminal to everyone but. Everyone on Nar Shaddaa is hiding something. You even enter a ship, the empire will have you. Now, I could easily intimidate a lousy smuggler or even a murderer. I doubt you'd be able to, the moment you attack someone, the moment everyone attacks you. Being Mandalorian has perks."
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:51 pm

=He walks over to the kitchen=

I think you're forgetting to take into consideration how I've hidden myself here all this time to begin with. Mind tricks can be a great ally.

=He turns around to face the other counter, using force telekinesis to bring over a medium-sized can=
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:58 pm

=I lean against a wall.=

"What about that one time you try to trick someone too strong minded? How fucked are you then? Is it worth that risk? You'll either become a sith, which doesn't seem all that good to you, or you die. Which I doubt you want either."
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:00 pm

There are more ways than one to escape a situation using the Force.

=He levitates the now empty can behind him, and closes his hand. The can is crushed into a compact ball, and falls to the floor. He walks back into the livingroom with a bowl full of some kind of fruit and a fork=
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:10 pm

"But only one way to escape the empire. Join them, or die. You're also turning down a Mandalorian ally. Almost free of charge. You open this, I check out anything it points me to, and bam. You might survive a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm

=He sits down on the couch, his face still hidden behind that bone mask he wore=

What precisely would you do for me?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm

"Fight alongside you, blow something up, murder someone... Anything Mercenary, basically. I have no qualms with murder, violence. And I can hold my own against almost anything. I rarely retreat. Code of honour and all that."
Back to top Go down
TheHuntsman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

=As I move along pedwalk, I head downlevel to get some parts for the ship=

=I breeze by a Stormtrooper on his rounds=

Trooper: Freeze! Stand where you are smuggler!

=I then turn and fire on him=

Sorry about that!

=I then book it down the street, Stormtroopers heading after me=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:32 pm

=Hears the sound of blaster fire from about a block away. He nearly drops his bowl as he stands=

Did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: [Name TBD]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next