Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter One: [Name TBD]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

Chapter One: [Name TBD] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

(Narrator)
Two years before the battle of Yavin (BBY), our heroes find themselves across the reaches of the known Galaxy. Separated by countless lightyears of space, they know nothing of eachother, and less of what is to come. But, what is clear is that their destinies could change the course of history. Will they meet in the filth of an undercity bar, or the open plains of battle? We know not, for that is yet to be told...
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:12 pm

=Nar Shaddaa... Shit hole of the galaxy, in my opinion. I might have been armed to the teeth, and pretty good at unarmed combat, but some of the psychopaths here could very well kill me.

Someone apparently had information on a Sith Temple, a little fascination of mine, so I'd come to meet him. What I didn't know is that he was a Trandoshan.
I hate Trandoshan.=

"Now human, why are you interested in this..." He stroked the holocron in his hand. "...Treasure?"

"Drop the act. I already said I'd buy it. I don't like you, understand? Now, Give me the holocron, and I'll give you your money."

"I don't like your tone human... Maybe I should cut out your tongue as punishment?"

=I didn't give him the chance. Drawing my short Vibroblade and slicing his gut open in one movement, I killed him. Just like that. A jedi has once told me that it's all those sith ruins, the darkside aura. But, they were all dead now. I picked up the Holocron from his dead fingers, turned and went on my way.=
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

=i lined up the shot, and waited for my confirmation. I crackled into the comm unit with the proper code words I insisted on using, and waited for a response. The target was a human, some high ranking official that was doing a lot to prevent his men from leaving. This battleground I was on was particularly bloody. Confirmation came in, and I squeezed the trigger. The round flew and hit the man in the head, spraying blood and gore everywhere. His men started to sound alarms and panic, but by then it was too late. I picked myself up from my hiding spot and ran off, back towards my employer's encampment=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:35 pm

=The city lights of this particular slumhole of Nar Shaddaa shone all different colours, some from signs advertising businesses, and others from inside of buildings or vehicles passing by. Vera had made his way to a decent-sized sports bar in the city's mid-levels to have a drink and possibly make a little money on the podraces. He sat down at the bar and a large Besalisk man came over to him=

What can i get ya?

Just a Gardulla.

=The Besalisk went over to a shelf behind the bar and pulled a bottle containing a near-glowing blue liquid. He poured it into a medium-sized glass and handed it to Vera=

Thank you.

=He placed a handful of credits on the counter=

Last edited by Xazhi on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:42 pm

=I walked into some sports bar, not far from where my new 'friend' had drawn his last breath, and walked to the bar.=
"Corellian Ale. Open up a tab and put it on there, name: Umbraeon."

=I took my drink and sat in the darkest corner of the place, looking intently at the holocron.=

I wonder what I'll find in you...
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:49 pm

=He lifted his mask slightly and took a long drink of the blue liquid before setting the empty glass back down on the bar. He noticed a most peculiar looking fellow down the bar from him. Although he did not feel an immediate danger from him, he definitely had something about him that was suspicious. He decided to keep an eye on the Human, and not try to pull anything just yet. He went over to a large crowd gathered around a huge screen displaying a live Podrace, and bet some money=
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:55 pm

=I took the holocron in my hand and studied it. It was a pyramid shape, I knew that to mean it was Sith. How a filthy Space-Lizard got it, I'll never know. I could feel the dark side aura radiating off of it, the same feeling I got whenever in an ancient sith ruin. This, seemed to promise something good. But it'd have to wait before I read it, too many eyes. I took a long gulp from my drink and continued to stare at the Holocron=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:23 pm

=Just then, Vera felt something. A dark presence in the room, something he hadent felt in a long time. It was coming from over by the Bar, so he decided to investigate. He went over and sat back down, looking through his mask and the hood of his robes at the suspicious human from earlier, and sure enough that was what it was coming from. He didnt reckognize the object itself, but the aura it gave off was clearly of the dark side. He sat close to the man, with only one seat between them, and said something without looking at him=

What are you doing with that?

Last edited by Xazhi on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

=I looked at the person speaking to, apparently me.=

"And why exactly is it your business what I do?"

=I had my Wrist mounted Dart launcher ready, so I turned and faced him, keeping my wrist aimed at him. Even without showing it, I was ready to kill him=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

=He readied himself for a potential fight=

These are dangerous times, friend. Something like that could land you in a starsystem of hurt if the Empire were to discover it.

Last edited by Xazhi on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:44 pm

=i made it back to my employer, some greasy human with dirt on his face and uniform. I didn't speak, just held my hand out for my credit chip. He seemed confused, like he was expecting me to say something, but after a moment of confusion, he waved over someone else and they handed me a case. I opened it and found the credits there. I took the case, took the chips out, and stuffed them into my armor. I turned and walked off, heading for my transport off planet=
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

"That sounded like a threat. I hope you're not using the threat of the empire to extort me, the last person to do that is dead."

=I moved one hand slowly and deliberately to the handle of my Vibroblade, keeping the dart gun aimed inconspicuously at his chest.=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

=His tone remains calm and serious=

Of course not. Assuming you are against the Empire, then we would be on the same side. That is, enemy of my enemy. I would simply like to know what you are doing with something with such a strong aura of the Dark Side. Lest you prove likewise evil?

=He sensed something. Another dark force, but not the one of the Holocron. He became wary of his surroundings=
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm

"I hold no love to the empire, but if they pay, I'll work for them. But I do... sympathize, with the rebels.
As to what I'm doing with this, it's sort of a personal quest of mine."

Yeah, to find an artifact belonging to Darth Revan himself...

=I moved my hand away from my Vibroblade.=

"And what do you mean 'strong'? This thing has nothing on even some of the wild beasts I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:20 pm

=The feeling of danger becomes more and more obvious to him=

What you hold in your hand there is shrouded in the dark side of the force. I would be cautious if i were you.

Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:33 pm

=I didn't feel like there was much point in hiding why I had such a dark object in my possession=

"I know exactly what this is. I needed it because I'm interested in the Ancient sith. Particularly the one named Revan. He destroyed my ancestors in the Mandalorian wars. Such a great warrior deserves to be remembered."
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:43 pm

=As if a flashing red light activated in his head, he felt the sense of danger intensely now. He heard the heavy yet relatively quiet pound of metal footsteps behind him, followed by a strange buzz. In one swift motion, he stood up, drew and activated his Lightsaber, and met the IG-100's phrik electrostaff. Nearly everyone in the bar turned to watch the unfolding scene=

Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:46 pm

=I stood up drawing a blaster.
I fired a shot at the newcomer.=

"Friend of yours?" I asked above the noise.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm

=The IG dodged the shot and swung his staff at Vera's head. He ducked it and went to thrust upwards at the droid's chest, but it deflected the saber with it's weapon. The young jedi didn't really hear the Human's question, so he kept on at the droid. The IG went for an overhead strike, but the quicker Jedi sliced off it's hands, making it drop its weapon. He then held out his own hand, using the force to detect it's weakspots. When he found them, he used the force to rip the machine apart, leaving it in shambles on the floor. He deactivated his lightsaber and put it back on his belt, looking around at the rest of the bar before making a gesture to the Human=

We should go... Quickly...

Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:58 pm

=I followed the jedi.=

"You're a jedi. I thought that the Empire eradicated you all when the Emperor revealed himself? Or are you a Sith? Working for the Empire. That'd explain the Lightsaber colour."

Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:02 pm

=They swiftly made their way out of the Bar and onto the streetway. Vera started off in a specific direction, with the Human close behind. His voice had a sense of urgency in it=

You're right, the Empire did wipe us out. Or at least they tried. There are still some of us left, and the Empire isnt too happy about it. That would explain the assassin.

Last edited by Xazhi on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:06 pm

"Yes, it would."

=Maybe having a Jedi Ally wouldn't be so bad, for one he could use the Holocron, and two, Jedi are handy in a fight.=

"Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

=He kept up the pace=

Jedi arent looked upon very fondly around these parts, and im sure that you in your current position cant be a whole lot better off. I have a hideout on the lower levels. Thats probably the safest place right now.
Back to top Go down
TheHuntsman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:46 pm

=Imperial Cruiser, hangar=

(Sympathetic)What are the charges, Trooper? I have a living to make...

Trooper: 20 counts of smuggling, four counts of possesion of illegal firearms, and also use of illegal weapons on a cargo ship.

Oh, come on. You're kriffing joking right?

Trooper: I wish I were...but with all this, you're getting locked up for a long time, Hardun...

=I then hit him with a stun blast from my hold-out pistol=

(Chiding) Sorry, Trooper...I have a living to make.

=I get on to my ship=

Come on, don't die on me right now...

=The ship starts up and I punch it out of the hangar=

Now, where was I going...ah, Nar Shaddaa it is

=I then get the ship's hyperdrive initiated, and then it dies=

JUST MY KRIFFING LUCK!!!

=I bang the panel and the hyperdrive was working=

Time to bug out...

=I then send the ship into hyperdrive, and wait to arrive at Nar Shaddaa=

Last edited by TheHuntsman on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:57 am

=I pulled on my Darth Revan style helmet, ironically, Revan had worn a mandalorian mask, so in a way, it suited me.=

"Then you should probably get Off-World, but seeing as how you're a jedi, I don't think it'll be easy for you. I could try and
charted a ship, maybe a smuggler ship. I might not be as feared and renowned as the Fetts, but I can still hire ships quite easily."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: [Name TBD]   Chapter One: [Name TBD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: [Name TBD]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next