Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fel

Fel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Quote :
Last time we left them. Nerim's headache is coming back and Jisr has a arrow in his shoulder. But neither of them knew the other's pain. Starvation setting in, yet they still travel west, towards the nearest Daemonil city.

(Jisr)
As we carried on, I wondered on what would happen to us once we get back. The thought escaped my lips quickly.
"What will happen once we get back?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 pm

(Nerim)
=i shrug=
We will probably we reassigned. Sent back for questioning, put in holding for a while maybe. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 am

I sighed.
"I'd like to skip that entire thing altogether... maybe they'll assign us into the same battalion."
As we walked I noticed the scenery. Still short grass but trees aren't scarce. Bugs hopped from grass blade to grass blade.
The insect's chirping can be faintly heard. It's lively here.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 am

Well, as much as you hate it. You do have a political father, right? Give him a visit or a message. Maybe he'll be nice.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 am

"Indeed I do. Though he is rarely nice. Hmph. Rarely in a fair mood that man."
The numbing pain that is my left shoulder is well.... numbed.
I barely notice it.
"But I'll try anyways."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 am

=i nod=
No harm in trying.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Agreed   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 am

"Agreed."
I said while enjoying a cool breeze in the warm sunlight. Normally I wouldn't care for these types of things, but the grasslands hadn't much wind.
So it was like walking in desert but with grass. But now that's behind us and we have to focus on what's ahead of us.
Which, coincidentally, is a bridge. Going across the river. But its also distant.

We reached the bridge, standing maybe 5ft away. Its only a simple wooden bridge, although wide. Just a really basic bridge made to allow large amounts of troops to advance.

"Hold on. I remember this bridge. Its the one our force crossed.''
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 am

=i nod and start walking towards the bridge=
That's good. This means we are going the right way.

=i wave him on=
C'mon.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Finally! The right way!   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 am

I walk over to him then walked with him.
"Alright. Looks like we'll be there in no time."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Let's hope. I could use an actual bed. I make it a habit to sleep in a real bed at least every other day.

=i grinned=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 am

I half smiled.
"Tends to be a good one."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 am

That it does. That it does.

=i chuckle as we cross the bridge and walk back on solid land=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 am

The ground feels better underneath my feet. Guess it always has. I've never really travelled on water...
"From what I recall, it shouldn't be but a half hour from here."
Thankfully. There's a road to follow.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 am

That's good. Maybe we can finally see a friendly face today.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 am

"And a friendly bowl of stew."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 am

And some friendly walls...friendly buildings...friendly weapons...
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 am

I started laughing. Once I stopped...
"Anything friendly works for me."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

=i smile, a full smile=
Yeah.

=we walked on for a bit, until a town came into view=
Oh, salvation!
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm

"Heavenly."
Before we knew it we were at the entrance. Two Revaer guards greeted us and let us in.
The town looks like a average town. Clinic, inn, houses blah blah...

Not many Sek'ishk... or Cubi...
"We should head to the military post here first. Get fed and rest awhile."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 pm

=i nod=
Agreed. Find some place to relax for once.

=i looked down a street and saw it in the distance=
There it is.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:48 pm

I followed Nerim down the street towards the base. Again, we were greeted by two Revaer guards. But this time they questioned us.

Revaer - "What is your business here?"

Jisr - "We're survivors of the most recent battle, southwest of here."

Revaer - "That battalion? You're all that's left?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

We believe so, sir. We haven't found anyone else on our way back.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Revaer - "Really? Well, go on inside and tell the commander."

JIsr - "Thank you."

He opened the gate and we went inside. The actual building is somewhat small.
A block in the middle of the courtyard with a small wing on the right, not much from that.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 pm

=we walk into the camp. We head towards the small wing on the right side, thinking the commander would be in there. As we walked in, he was talking with someone else. We stood near the back, and waited=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Revaer Commander - "What do you mean there weren't any survivors?!"

Scout - "Sorry sir, but there wasn't as many Romanii casualties as there were Revaer. From what I could tell, the Romanii won this fight."

Revaer Commander - "Get out of my sight."

The scout hurried off through a door. The Revaer sat down in his seat with a sigh, mumbling something. Then he noticed us and waved a hand over. We walked up to his desk.

Revaer Commander - "And what would you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next