Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 am

=i laugh=
Bah, I could've beaten you up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 am

"Suuuure. Whatever you say."
The sarcasm in my voice is heavy
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 am

=i laugh again and walk over to our weapons. I pick up the mess and start to untangle Meris from Malice=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

"See what you did to my Malice?! Its all chained up, the poor thing..."
I acted like I was in real pain before bursting out laughing.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 am

=i laughed as well as Meris piped up=
--Yeah! How do you think I feel?--

Oh shush.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 am

"Its all your fault Meris! Coiling yourself..."
I couldn't hold in another burst of laughter. Now I'm getting too stupid even for myself.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 am

=we both laugh while Meris all but blushes. I manage to unwrap Meris, and then toss Malice to Jisr. I keep a large grin on my face=
Hey, let's go see if your armor is ready.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 am

I grab Malice with my left hand and put it to my side.
"Okay. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:03 am

=i wrap Meris around my arm and start heading out, following the signs for the smithy=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 am

I crouched down and ripped off my other sleeve. The one that wasn't already ripped off to treat another wound.
I tie a bandage on my wound and stood up. Then I pursued after Nerim and caught up to him.
Maybe a minute later we arrive at the smithy again. I walk in and look for the man that had been here before.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 pm

=the smithy looked up from a book of some sort, probably a sketchbook of some kind I guessed, and walked over to us=
"Ah, just in time. Come over here, your chest plate is ready. The paint is still drying, however, so don't touch that for another day at least."

=he walked us over to the rack and picked up a chest plate, still dark blue, but with the black and silver lines going across in a winding yet symmetrical pattern=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh really. Okay, thanks... so I can take it with me?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 pm

"You can put it on, stuff it up your nose, hang it on the wall, whatever you want. Just if you want the paint to stay where it is, don't rub it against anything."

=he smiled jokingly=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 pm

"Har har."
A grin finds it's way on my face.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 pm

=i chuckle a bit and the smithy does the same=
"Seriously though, you can take it with you, just remember to be careful about the paint, unless you want to have smears all down your front."
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 pm

"Then I'll look more like an idiot then a warrior. Anyways. Thank you again."
I nod at the smithy as I take the chestplate by the sides. Then I leave just as I did before.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:17 pm

=i walk with Jisr leaving the smithy to his work=
So, how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:26 pm

"It looks beautiful. Just like me!"
I laugh at my joke. Funny how I keep doing that, maybe I am full of it.
"Nah but seriously, this looks pretty good. The stripes make it look ancient."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 pm

=i nod=
Yeah, it does. Put it on, see what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

"Neh... okay."
Surprisingly I had already gotten used to putting on my armour quickly. Which is why I put it on quickly.
After I finish strapping Malice to my back I put my hands on my hips.
"How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:23 pm

You look pretty good. Not as good as me, obviously, but pretty good nonetheless.

=i grin, letting him know it was a joke=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:35 pm

"Obviously."
I grin as well. But remember something.
"Oh hey, we need to go to our posts before we're late. Don't want to get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 pm

=i nod=
Yeah, let's go. I'll see you after the shift.

=i jog off towards the north gate=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yeah.. see ya."
Hey Malice. Think the paint will dry faster on or off?
[ On. The wind will help. ]

I run off towards the east gate. Judging that Nerim actually went north anyways.

Like this?
[ Haha, very funny. ]
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 pm

=i reach the gate not too long after i start my jog and nod to the current guard, who's also wearing some kind of unusual armor, like mine and Jisr's. He walks back inside so I'm the sole guard now. I lean against a wall, out of sight from the lanterns and wait. I'd close my eyes or relax, but that would mean i wasn't doing my job as well as I could=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next