Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Fel

Fel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 am

The tracks on the wall seem just a little strange. I mean, why is there a pole with said tracks right here?

"Yeah. Should I pull or push or...?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

No, I think we have to push it along the track together! =i grab hold of my end= On the count of three! Push it down towards the first turn, okay?

=i get ready to push it=
1! 2! 3!

=i push it as hard as I can=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 am

I nod as I get a grip on the opposite end. When he says three though, I push with all my might. To my surprise the pole moved up the track.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 am

=we manage to push it down to the first turn of the track and then we have to lift it up=
Okay! Lift on three! 1! 2! 3!

=i start lifting the pole up=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 am

I push up on the pole, bringing it up some. But before it gets above the next track thing my arms give out.

"Sorry!"

I pick it up again and try push it up from where it was over the next part. My arms screaming at me to stop.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 am

=the pole get's jammed as Jisr drops the pole, but we get it over the top. There's still plenty of track left, and it looks like it ends right in front of the walls, leading me to believe it's another door=
It's okay! Just keep going! Stop when you need to! I think this is going to be a long one!
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 am

I lean against the wall and look at my thin arms. It amazes me how they made it this far.

I should have tried sparring or something...

"Alright! I'm ready."

I call out to the wall seperating us. I reach over and grab the pole again.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm

=my arms burn, but I didn't want to just give up on this. I wanted to push myself, go as fast as I can as hard as I can. I grab the pole=
1! 2! 3!

=i push on the pole down the next bit of track, working it down it's winding path towards the end=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

I push down on the pole with whatever strength I have left. It's easier to do then pushing up...
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:06 pm

=eventually, after who knows how many minutes or even hours of working this damn thing, we finally get it into place. It slips right into a notch and the wall in front of me drops away with a cloud of dust=

You get in?!
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:06 pm

The wall before me splits in the middle with a soft crack! and slides out of the way. Letting loose hardened dirt into the air.
Before I even realize it, I have Malice in my hands and pointed at the door.

I guess I'm faster...

"Mine's in there! Did yours?!"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:12 pm

=i walked in, keeping Meris tight around my arm=
Yeah! I'm in.

=I come up to a gate. I look through and see another one, as well as the weapons, on the otherside of two more gates. I look around and see a series of ropes=
Hey! You got any ropes over there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27