Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
 Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Magic in TES (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Magic in TES (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Magic in TES (WIP)    Magic in TES (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am

List of magical spells and their effects, how you learn them, which races have a more innate understanding of which spells/schools, and more. (WIP)

I'm going to note here, that I still include Mysticism as one of the Schools of Magic, so if you think that "oh, that should be in conjuration" then I'm going to say no, because some spells were mysticism before they were conjuration.

College/School
Alteration The alteration spells involve manipulation of the physical world and its natural properties. Alteration effects include water breathing and walking, jumping, levitating, opening locks, and shield barriers against physical damage
Conjuration The conjuration spells summon magical items and beings from the outer realms to serve the caster. Conjuring effects include the mental domination of mundane and magical creatures, summoning of otherworldly weapons and armor, and summoning of Daedric servants and powers to serve and protect the caster.
Destruction The destruction spells harm living and undead creatures, and mages specializing in destruction are usually war wizards. There are many common variants of destruction spells, not to mention the countless custom versions created by ambitious spellcasters. There are so many different destruction spells that it helps to divide them into five different classes of effects: elemental damage, attribute-draining, attribute-damaging, vulnerability, and disintegration.
Illusion The illusion spells affect the perception and mind of living subjects. Illusion effects include blinding, paralyzing, and silencing subjects, calming and enraging subjects, and distracting observers so they do not notice the caster -- the invisibility effect.
Mysticism The mysticism spells involve the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world. These spells bind souls in gems, or teleport the caster's body, or manipulate the world with telekinesis, or absorb or reflect magical energies, or sense unseen objects at a distance.
Resoration The restoration spells heal, restore, and fortify the body's attributes and abilities, cure disease, and protect it from other malign influences. The primary spells of this college heal wounds, cure disease, and restore lost vitality, but can also augment strength, endurance, intelligence, agility, and other bodily attributes.
Shadowmagic http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Shadow_Magic You'd have to be one hell of a hermit to even practice this.

Back to top Go down

Magic in TES (WIP)
Page 1 of 1