Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj

Go down 
+4
Lux Aeterna
Saarthal
FallenSanity
The Wings of Steel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

(J'karra Nil'om Brif'a)
=the transports stopped and the lights went on for us to disembark. I hurried out of the left hatch, and the squad leader, the Sahs'ui, pointed out our position, the edge of this hill, not too far off from where I could hear clumsy Bolter fire and human assault cannons. We took up cover on the edge, other squads lining up around us, and some even on the field around the hill. The Devilfish transports lined up being them, and the Broadsides behind those. I could hear and feel the thud of their suits digging into the ground to ready their heavy weapons. Now all we needed were the Orks to get close enough for a surprise attack=
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

I keep on running, bringing my Crozius Arcanum down on a surviving Ork from a trukk. I reach the base of the hill and motion for the others to keep going. I Wait for Marcus then begin to climb with him.

"Brother Marcus, as soon as we have this LZ clear of Xenos call in for the next landing wave. We need mortars set up ASAP."

I give him a hard pat on the back and continue up the hill. I spot Brother Falconerias and give a shout.

"Brother Falconerias, how are you and the rest holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I watched the Terminators tear up Orks for a few seconds, when I saw a flash of what seemed to be dark tan and white. "Apothecary, come here. I need this confirmed." I watched the flashes of the brown/tan and white colored things for a while, then turned to the immediate fight while I waited for the Imperial Fist's Apothecary to be relieved from his more pressing matters.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

The Apothecary nodded to the Marines around him, before backing off, making his way towards Brother Marcus.

"Brother Chaplain, we are holding fine. The Orks may have number, but they lack skill."

Arriving next to Marcus, he asked "What is it you wish confirmed, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm

(Marcus): "Brother, I believe I have seen... more Xenos. The Tau empire is here, brother. Look to this flank, as they prepare an ambush. For us or the Orks, I do not know."

He turned, and killed two more Orks before turning back.

"We must be ready for all threats of the Xenos."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm

(Splatjaw)
=i realiz'd sumfin as we sped towds to humie. None o da boyz were shootin. I aimed and skweezed da trigga bit, the sounds of dakka reenging in mah earz=
WAAAAAAGH!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:58 am

(rime)
I followed up behind Nil'om, readying my rifle. I was a little nervous, but we had trained for this.

(sorry if i seem a little awkward)
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am

As the Trukk closed in on the armored figures, Kwik began jumping up and down in his seat, screaming.
"WAAAAAAAAGGHHHHAHAHA!"
Firearms fired and bullets pinged off of the trukk's hood.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

The Mekboy fired out of the back of the trukk, killing a squad of Imperial Guardsmen with his big shootas. "WAAAGHHHH!" He screamed, tossing a Splode-y Bomm out of the back, taking a few more Imperial lives. "Keep drivin' Kwik, dem humies is on our heelz!"
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am

The trukk quickly Accelerated toward and soon into a group of firing marines, one of them yelling a loud curse as the spikes on the front of the vehicle impaled the shooter. Blood came rushing from the new openings on his armor, down the spikes and onto the trukk's grill.

"HAHAHAHAHA! YOO GUT POKED GUD!"

((Because I felt like it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3