Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj

Go down 
+4
Lux Aeterna
Saarthal
FallenSanity
The Wings of Steel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity

FallenSanity

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:22 pm

The great fleets of our brilliance hung in the sky, far back South of our position. The fools around us had no idea what they were awaiting. Monstrous Ork, pathetic Imperial, all would fall under the mighty axe of Khorne today.
I stood, watching what would soon be the battlefield, scanning it intently. The winds were shifting. It would be time soon.

"Be ready, brothers."

I hoisted my mighty weapon of my spiked shoulder, looking at my soldiers. A small splinter faction of what awaited, but enough to obliterate anything the Imperium sent our way. These soldiers were touched by the Warp itself, and they would fight for all they understood.

---

I lookd at da stupd gitz, arguin ovr sumfing dumm az i crakked da skull in moi klaw.
"Grhng, giv it da most ov boff ya stoopd muttz!" I beloed, snarlin at da ugly gitz. Mekboyz waz az dumm as dey came.

Stoopd finkers.
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

"Shoota no fun! watching baddies crush unda trukk mor fun!"
Kwik had a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm

The mekboy looked at the ground, then got an idea. He yelled over to one of his support grots: "Ay! Does we haz any o' dem big deffrollas leff?" The grot nodded. one. "He shook the Nob's shoulders. "You's gonna crush sum humies todday!" He ran off to get the parts, his mind racing. Thank the brain boyz for his talent.
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 am

Kwik didn't like the Mekboy touching him, but he made the exception when he said something about installing a Deffrolla on Kwik's trukk. His thoughts filled up with happy ones. Killin' hoomins.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 am

(Splatjaw)
=a boy ran up ta me and sputtad at me. Dem tekno-gitz were comin' bak, along wit humies. Da scanny tings picked em up waaaaay in da sky. I turned around and yelled across the field at all da boyz=
WE GOTZ SUM FIGHTINZ COMIN' OUR WAY! DA HUMIES AND DEM TEKNO-GITZ WE RAN OFF ARE COMIN' BAK! LETZ GIV EM A GOOD FIGHT, AH?! WAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!

(Nil'om Brif'a)
=the ship shuddered under the impact of weapons fire, and I felt a dropping sensation as our dropship hit the gravity well. I'm sure soon we'd be in combat, and I was ready. Apparently, we dropped out of the Warp really close to the planet, otherwise we wouldn't be dropping this quickly=
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 am

Kwik jumped into his trukk and got into the big shoota on top.
"Look lik' da Deffrolla is gunna hav' ta wait Mekboy!"

The ship shuddered, as the ships descended close to the planet. Ya'vaak sat straight and quiet, waiting for the hatch to open, and start killing some Orks.
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:59 am

I step In the pod and take seat next to Marcus. I give a nod of acknowledge to the others then turn to Marcus.

"Don't get yourself killed. I need someone to talk too."

Coming from me, those words actually meant a lot.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:50 pm

(Shokkskull): I shoved all of the parts for a deffrolla into one of the "seats" of Kwik's trukk, my Twin-Linked BiG sHootas on my shoulder. "Oi! Let's get movin'!" I smiled, and turned on the power supply to my cybork eye, activating the salvaged parts of a scavenged Hellgun in my eye. I smiled even wider, a large, toothy grin. "WAAAGGGGHHHH!" I screamed, glaring at the gretchin so that they would keep working on the goliath metal-and-hope Stompa.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 pm

(Brother Marcus): I nodded, inspecting my large axe. "Yes Chaplain. I shall try, but, by the great Ecclesiarchy declared "It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself." He nodded, then continued testing his bloodstained weapon. The only reason he could carry all of this was his longstanding relationship with the Techmarines of the fleet and all over the universe, due to the discovery of an STC for autorifles by him. They gave him cyborg-like implants in his arms, legs, and spine, making him much stronger as far as carrying weight.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm

(Nil'om Brif'a)
=soon, the transport thudded as we hit the ground, and he Devilfish transport we were in lurched forward, shooting out onto the world. I couldn't see what was happening, but I could imagine it. Pock-marked landscape, hills and trees, ruined structures, ruined landscape. It was going to just be like several worlds, marked with war and strife. I sighed, why did these races have to struggle? Couldn't they see what we were fighting for?=

(Splatjaw)
=i jump'd up on one o da trukks and smacked the drivah=
Git movin! We gotz fightin ta git to!

=i raised my klaw, unable ta haf shined it up, and waved it forward, mah big shoota rattling against the trukk as we sped up, otha ork boys jumping on and landing on the back wif me=
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:08 pm

I grunt in agreement then call in over my mic.

"First wave sound off so we can get this show on the road."
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 pm

(Marucs): I nodded, checking our pod. The brother-chaplain was always... informal, with other astartes, but I'd become used to it. I looked at the yellow-and-white Apothecary, and the 2 Sternguard veterans next to each other, between the Apothecary and I, and nodding. We were ready to crush the Xenos, and the heretics, and whomever else stood in our way.
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

I give everyone a few seconds to sound off. Then give the command to launch.

"Go."
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 am

Kwik started the trukk, and starting to hit the dash and steering wheel in excitement. He slammed the gas peddle, and the trukk skidded and flew dirt up into the air, then tugged forward, slamming Kwik into the back of his seat as the vehicle accelerated.
"YEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Ya'vaak twitched his head to the hatch, as it made a hiss sound, then slammed open. Him along with the other Stingwings flew out of the opening, and into the air. Ya'vaak searched for targets, so he might sight them out for his fellow warriors.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

(Nil'om Brif'a)
=i tapped my comm link, listening in on the squad leader's communiques. I wasn't a leader by any means, but i'd earned enough respect to be treated like one=
++Humans spotted. Beginning attack. Disengage! Disengage! Counter-fire too strong! Orks sighted! Reengage! We cannot let them get a foothold! Ork fighters coming in! I'm hit! Where are the Pathfinders? Send in the Kroot and the Fire Squads! I need assistance!++
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 am

The drop ships of the first wave entered the atmosphere, getting closer to the landing zone. I give a prep talk.

"We'll be landing further away from the beacon, so don't expect many tangos. Securing an area for a forward base and drop zone is primary objective. We're walking in alittle blind, but the Emperor will guide us. Have faith."
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 pm

I nodded, sitting tightly against the seat with my cannon.

"Landing in 30...... 20.....15... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-"

The Drop-Pod hit the hard earth of the hill, and the hatches burst open. 5 of the Emperor's Angels of Death disembarked, and set up a perimeter. The 2 sternguard began to fire with their scoped bolters, killing a few of the green Xenos.

"Where do we go now?" I asked the chaplain, scanning the area around the hill with my cannon. I then fired two non-charged blasts into the face of a charging boy. I then looked at him again, waiting. "Brother-Chaplain?" I asked again, the sound of bursted boltgun fire and shootas heard by everyone on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:39 pm

(Splatjaw)
=i cud kinda see da smoke trailz from da tekno-gitz flying boxez, but den I saw da trails from humie fallin boxes. I called out=
NOW WE GOTZ HUMIEZ! LET'Z GIV EM A PROPER ORKY WELCOME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH!

=i smaked da drivah in da back o da head=
Drive fasta! Get us to da fighten!
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

I scan the area. In the distance I could see the dust from Ork trucks approaching fast. I look at a large hill in nearby.

"Marines, take that hill!"

Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:53 am

=Deep below the battlefield, a Shadowy figure sat on a throne of carved rock. The figure was taller than others in the room, and had bright red eyes, and two ram-like horns atop its head. Two other figures approached the throne and knelt before it before looking up and addressing the horned one=

F1- Invasion begun, your highness.

F2- Tunnels strong-strong. They hold against the tremor-shakes.

H- Are the traps set-set?

F1- No, sire. A setback in the caves. One tunnel, too close-near to the surface. Collapsed it did.

H- Be sure-sure to make strong-strong the next, and deeper.

F1&2- Yes, sire.

=The two figures bowed again and left the room, heading out into a rough-carved stone hallway where more figures were moving like traffic on a road along the tunnels, some carrying materials, some weapons and tools, some donning armor and others rough clothing. All shared the bright red eyes with a certain malevolence in them=
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 pm

The Apothecary nodded, making his way towards the hill. He was accompanied by several other marines, with more following behind. The hill was probably the best course of action, but he pondered, had any Long Range Weaponty been brought by any of the other Marines?
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am

Kwik let out a small high pitched roar when he felt the other Ork hit him.
"Wach yer hands!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya'vaak flew high enough to get a good view on the field, but he dropped to the ground quick, as he hadn't wished to be seen by the enemies. He clicked his comm on.
"Impact sites on the large hill to the north-east. I see dust clouds just south of that, most likely Ork trukks. Ready yourselves."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 am

(Nil'om Brif'a)
=i checked my pulse rifle for charge and then the rest of my armor for spares. The Orks would make this a hard fight, and the Imperium wouldn't make it any easier. I overheard the comms, and then the responses=
"Understood. The Kauyon shall serve us well here. Get to an ambush point, and await the Ork's advance. All Fire warrior squadrons, prepare a firing line here. Broadsides shall set up here and here, while the Crisis suits act as the bait. Our Vespid and Kroot allies shall be deployed where they feel necessary. "

=the squad leader then sent us all the location on the world, the backside of one very large hill. There was a river near it, and some very large trees. I expected the Stingwing and Kroot squads would use those to great effect, using them as perfect ambushing points to leap onto the Orks. I awaited our arrival at the location=

(Splatjaw)
=i growled at the Ork=
Den droive fastah!
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity

FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Da truhk woz bein drivn bi sum stoopd skqiwg brayn. Feld lik a hummi gun-blok!
"Oi dummies! FASTAH! CRUSH DA PINKIES!"
I cud heer the roarz ov my boyz aroun me!

---

The wind slowly blew over us, as the trucks began to close in on the landed Imperium soldiers. This was interesting. Had they followed us here?
"Be ready." The men knew what was about to pass.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

I began to sprint towards the objective, watching as a Krak missile slammed into a large Ork trukk, destroying it. I racked up a Trukk kill myself, hitting it's exposed engine block with a heavy plasma blast. We arrived on the hill, where an Imperial Fists Terminator was tearing up the foot-sloggers of the Ork infantry, obliterating any who crossed his hail of lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next