Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Character Thread

Go down 
+8
Moose
Fel
zeru
Rejha
Nick
Skippy
Umbreon
Xazhi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Character Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: the Nick Brothers   Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 am

Name Nicholas Nick
Race Breton/NordBreton/Nord
Age 20 20
Birthsign Atronach The Lord
Latent skills Absorb Magicka Enchanting
Class Mage Scholar Villager
Skills Research, Basic Magic, Translations, Research, Reading, Writing, Cooking, gathering firewood, Dealing with his brother...
General appearance Thin, and of moderate height. Dirty/Dark blond hair. youthful Blue eyes. A speckled Goatee with tufts of hair at the mutton chops. Thin, Moderate height, dirty/dark blonde hair, Nordic Blue Eyes, soft touch of facial hair.
General appearance image
Clothing/Armor Novice Robes, Boots, Novice hood, Gloves Boots, Clothes, gloves, bracelets, 2 rings, hood
WeaponsNone Nordic Dagger
Spells/stats Flames, Frostbite,
Sparks, Conjure Familiar,
Candlelight, Magelight,
Healing, Healing hands,
Calm
Dagger fighting Novice
Unarmed Novice
Unarmored Novice
Biography the Nick brothers, Nicholas and Nick, were born to mixed parents. Sharing both nord and breton blood, they had a natural resilience to the cold, and a natural aptitude to magic. However, only one of the brothers actually has magical potential, he's the one with all the novice spells. The brother, Nick, has magicka, but no magic. together, they go on adventures, solving riddles in textbooks, exploring safe ruins, ruins that have already been cleared out by adventurers and looters. they explored the traps, and studied the runes, giving their findings to the College of Winterhold, and anyone else who happens to be interested.

The reason why Nicholas has magic and Nick does not, is that they have different fathers. To put it simply, one was a mage and the other was not. Nicholas' father, was a semi-accomplished mage from Skyrim. Nick's Father was someone (Dragonborn) from Solstheim. Together, the brothers have travelled most of Skyrim, Solstheim, and Morrowind, but very little beyond that. They're hardy, like the nord in them, but inquisitive like the breton.
Notable features He is more arrogant than his brother. Reckless. Not very kind. He likes to play pranks and test out magic on his brother, whether or not he knows it. He's greedy and likes to keep valuable things. secretly worships Hermaeus Mora, the Daedra of Knowledge and Fate. Often blamed for his brothers misdeeds or pranks, he is kind, and a worshiper of Kyne. He believes in peace and that you should live at one with nature. don't take what you don't need.

Name Nikulas (another of the Nick brothers)
Race Nord/Breton/Imperial (more Nord than Imperial, More Imperial than Breton)
Age 25
BirthsignThe Lover Those born under the sign of the Lover are graceful and passionate.
Class Smith
General appearance tied back medium length hair, blue eyes (as all Nick brothers have), muscled, halfway between barrel chested and thin, burnscars on his hands, fingers, and body.
Clothing/armor
Clothing Blacksmith Apron Blacksmith gloves boots clothes
Armor Light Stalhrim cuirassLight Stalhrim boots Light Stalhrim Grieves Light stalhrim gauntlets
weapons Blacksmiths hammer, 2H Blacksmiths' Warhammer (Stalhrim 2H warhammer)
skills Smithing, Light armor, 2 Handed warhammers
Latent ability Smithing
Biography Apprenticed to a Smith at a young age, he grew up away from his family, only ever conversing with his father (that's right, there's a father for nearly every boy). His apprenticeship, like all smithing apprentice ships, took seven years, he learned the basics in that time, having to hammer nails a forge anvils. As his skill in smithing grew, he fashioned necklaces for his mother to give to her sons, they were familial necklaces. So that one day, he would be able to recognize his brothers and other family, as he grew up without them. His life as a smith as hard and arduous, he had little time for writing letters, so his family seldom, if ever, heard from him.

When he Finished his apprenticeship, he worked for his masters friend, Froki Ironhand, to smith weapons and tools for mining. He found Froki to be amiable, and when his term was up, decided to stay on and help, learning more from Froki about the smithing of weapons and armor.

to help with tables
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nick on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Character Thread   Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Name: Abrecan D. Burblow
Race: A mix of Men. (Imperial, Redguard, and a small amount of Nord and Orc.)
Birthsign: The Mage (7TH of Rain's Hand.)
Class: Bandit, he can be a Sellsword if he's feeling friendly.
Skills: He is skilled with a single one-handed blade, light on his feet, improvising weapons, climbing.

General Appearance: His brown hair is ruffly cut, obviously by some knife of sorts. He has an unkept scruffy beard, and some scars he earned from fighting for food on the streets. He stands at a threatening six-foot five, and weighs just over 230lbs.
Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Clothing/Armor: Studded leather, other common cloth clothing underneath.
Weapons: A long sword with a grip large enough for two hands. Dagger.

Biography/history: His parents abandoning him at a young age, at a town located in the Alik'r desert, Abrecan fended for himself for a long time, using his magic as distractions so he might thieve from store owners. Once a bit older, he hitched a ride with a caravan to the city of Dragontail, in the Dragontail mountains. He was still young, and grew up the rest of his days on the cities streets. When he became an older teenager, he beefed up, and instead of using petty magic, he used his threatening height to get what he wanted. Though in Dragontail, a good amount of the population consisted of Orsimer, and his size is about equal to one, so threatening didn't always work. Abrecan was noticed by a group of Redguard bandits, and wanted to hire him as a new addition to their ranks. After years of running with that group, acting as highway men, and raiding caravans, he decided to split. Heading east he made his way into Cyrodil, doing odd jobs, sometimes working with other outlaws, but mostly staying solo. He also traveled to southern parts of Skyrim if work seemed dry out for a bit.

Spells:
Alteration: Oakflesh, Telekinesis.
Illusion: Clairvoyance, Muffle, Calm, Fear.
STATS:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Character Thread   Character Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am

Full Name/Name at Birth:
Aliases/Nicknames (if any):
Title(s):
Age/Date of Birth:
Sex:
Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity:
Race/Ethnicity:
Skin Tone:
Build:
Eyes:
Hair:
Clothes Style: