Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj

Go down 
+4
Lux Aeterna
Saarthal
FallenSanity
The Wings of Steel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

((Xazhi chiming in. I guess I should get around to this. Everyone watch the three videos in the thread I made for them. Orks are defending, Tau and Imperials are attacking.))

(Orks)
=i wuz walkin' 'round the kamp, lookin' at all da good bitz I could tak,' I wuz in da mood ta boi sum grubbinz, maybe sum oh dat shiney stuves for me power klaw. I walk'd up ta one o' de shopz and booted some o' da boyz outta da way ta get ta da front, rattlin my bag of teefz at the sellin' boy=
Gimme da shiney stuff, before I come in der and take it from ya!

(Tau)
=i conversed with my Kroot allies, talking with them about their ways. You know, their customs, their way of life, their traditions. I wanted to get to know them a bit better. My armor was on, and we were about to translate out of the Warp, onto our planet, Bal'ven. The Orks had driven it from us, but we were going to take it back. Hopefully, the blasted vermin weren't too set up=

Last edited by A Faceless Soldier on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity

FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 am

I bangd moi chezt playt hahd, lookan at da grotz arownd me.
"Git me uh biggah choppa! Needz more stabby!" I smaked a stoopd grot on da head, breykn hiz nek az uverz went ta git my a stabby.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 am

(Orks)
=The boy looked worried but 'anded me da shiney stuffz, and I'z dump'd da bag on da counta, teef spreadin' like grots. As 'e went ta pick up da teefs, I smashed 'is 'and on da counta and took half da teefs back, puttin' dem back in da sack and walkin' off wit da shiney stuffz and mah sack o' teefz=
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 pm

(Shokkskull): I walked around, carryin' da big shoota, kickin' da grots n' such. I greeted a few o' da boyz who were workin' on my Stompa, Hartcrusha'. I smiled, missing half of my teeth from a rush for parts, and went to talk with one of the Nobz.
"So, when are us Angry Eyez gon' go on anodda WAAAGGGH?" I hoped it wasn't too soon, as I wanted finish da Stompa fo da boss.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 pm

(Marcus Aurelius): He walked across one of the many floors of the Ultramarines Battle Barge, his large armored boots pounding the floor. He then arrived at the Chaplain of his squad, the man's skull helm blazing with the rage of The Holy Emperor. "Brother-Chaplain." He asked "May you bless my holy weapons before the next battle?" He was not used to asking for help in anything, but this was something only a Mechanicus or a Chaplain could do.

(Stormtrooper Sgt.): "Alright, James. Are you ready? We'll be fightin' alongside Space Marines, the Emperor's own Angels of Death!" He sounded much to excited for this battle, being that the Guard were the cannon fodder of the Imperium's forces. He then looked at his large, heavy Meltagun. "We'll bring death to them." It'd been a while since he had been this excited.

(James): "I suppose so." He replied, looking at his significantly weaker Hotshot Lasgun.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm

(SplatJaw)
=i terned 'round ta look at da Mekboy=
Wen da boss sayz itz time, just like aaaaall da odda timez.

(Nil'om Brif'a)
=the ship translated out of the warp, a sickening squelch passing over the ship in a more gut-based feel, than audio. We were in system, and heading in towards the planet. An Elim blared, and everyone ran off to their prospective dropships=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity

FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:33 pm

I smapped a lil grot away, lookn at da uvah orkz neerbuy.
"Shudit ya mizerabul gretz! Git yasulvez redy, no tawk!" I new I waz bein smaht wen I speekd coz da ovehs lookd at me.
I grabd a gret arownd me and 'urled 'im at da nob, snortin.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:39 pm

(Shokkskull) He nodded, his lower jaw hanging down before he tightened it. "Awlrigt, I just need sum moor humy parts for dah Angry Eyez Bioniks, iz awl, baws." He pointed to his eye. "How d'ya think we got et loike dis, baws?" He chuckled and then walked away, doing some haphazard wiring on he base of the giant red Stompa.
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:40 pm

I grunt turning to him.

"If you think it will help."

Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:45 pm

(Brother Marcus Aurelius):He lied it before the great chaplain, nodding. "With the blessings of the Primarch and Emperor, we cannot fail on this day." He looked over to a battle-brother, who told him of their impending planetfall. "Yes brother. We will be ready."
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 pm

I take the weapons and say prayers, blessing them. I hand them back then stand up, patting him on the back.

"May they serve you and the Empire well. Now did I hear we were about to land?"
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:56 pm

(Brother Aurelius): Yes, sir. We're to choose between Drop-Pod with the Terminator and Assault Squads or Thunderhawked Rhino with the other tactical squads and devastator squads." He nodded, checking his plasma pistol and holy power axe, known as Macragge's Eternal Fury. Satisfied, he stood at attention, the only noise left in the room the sound of their 2 backpack's exhausts.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 pm

(Splatjaw)
=i grunted in laughta and walked off to my large home-box, redy to shiney up my klaw=

(Nil'om Brif'a)
=we were getting closer, but my fire team and I were ready. I think I herd the faint rumblings as our ships engaged others. That was strange, since I didn't think the Orks would've built any ships yet=
Back to top Go down
Lux Aeterna

Lux Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:11 pm

"We'll go down with the terminator. Tell our first wave to be ready prepared."
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm

He nodded, going around and telling the small contingent of Terminators and Assault Marines that they need to prepared- We were going in. Some greeted it with a solemness, others got rather excited that it was time for battle. He himself readied himself in their squad's Drop-Pod, and over the Vox-networked, asked for the location of the squad's apothecary. It would be.. interesting to have one such as an Apothecary from another chapter with us.

Last edited by Saarthal on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity

FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:16 pm

I stuud on mah feet, lookn rownd.
"Sumwun ge' me ah 'EAD!" Da gretchinz runned, lookn for a skull for me ta CRUSH.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 pm

I kiked da cybork wun uh my grots. "Crush 'is 'ead!" I shouted, laughing and then fidgeting with my laser eye that we were famous for.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Helides made his way to his Squads Drop Pod, after receiving a notification. He readied himself into it, staying silent, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm

I nodded to him, my large blue helm's green eyes glowing. "It is good to see you, brother-apothecary. I feel we have a better chance of success with you in our midst." I crash my fist against my chest, saluting him. "May the Emperor watch over you."
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Helides nodded at his brother, "May he watch over you as well." He assumed the drop would begin soon. He glanced down at his Narthecium, while his hope it would not come into use, he highly doubted all of his Brothers would return.

Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I yelled over to the chaplain, calling for him to come to the pod. The rest of us were silent. There was the Apothecary, 2 Assault Terminators, the Chaplain , and me. I waited, the thrum of my plasma weapons the loudest thing in the small pod.
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Kwik hit the hood of his Trukk with a blunt tool of sorts.
"Mekboy!? Mekboy!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chi'suun was making minor adjustments on his neutron rifle, in one of the drop ships, with the the other few Vespid Stingwings. This planet could be tough to take, but there wasn't supposed to be a massive amount of Orks there just yet, and Orks were a common pest in the galaxy, so taking care of them wasn't anything new.
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 pm

I looked up from the large Orky titan. "Yah? Kwik! Wat didja do now, ya stoopid git!" I ran over, opening his Trukk's hood. "Awww, Zog it, Kwik. Ya gotta stoop breakin awl ma' vehikles!" I began to repair the vehicle, using one of my favorite Grots to fetch tools.
Back to top Go down
Janitor

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Kwik snarled as he stepped to the side for the Mekboy to work.
"Not my fault! Trukk jus' stop!"
Back to top Go down
Saarthal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:21 pm

He snarled. "Why d'ya keep hittin' um? Use da shoota! Or does it need more dakka?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj   Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next