Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fel

Fel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 am

"Thank you for your time. But we best be going if we want a chance at finding these things. Please excuse us."
I don't know why, but I do bow before turning and leaving
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 pm

(Nerim)
=i bow as well before following Jisr. As we get some distance away I turn to him=
So? What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

"You're nit going to believe this. But they want some special weapons we need to get. The weapons are scattered around Irth and are in temples.
We need to get twenty of these weapons so they can wield them. They'll aid us once they have them. We better be quick though.
Because they said several others have gone to get these weapons, although none have returned. Making this sound dangerous.
To sum it up, we have to fetch these guys weapons."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

(Nerim)
=we walk out of the castle area=
Oh, great. They aren't even armed. Well, how the hell is this going to work then? They don't hve combat experience if they don't have weapons, so how can they train soldiers?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"I think we have plenty of weapon teachers, just a lack of magic ones. Its why we need them to help us. Plus they probably want legendary weapons, I mean wouldn't right?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 am

True. But really? Old weapons? Why? Would they even work right?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 am

"I don't know why they need them or if they will work right. I just know the teachers want them in return for their service."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 am

=i sigh=
Well, let's keep going then, see what we can find.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 am

"Maybe we can ask around town? Maybe even the captain about them. Give us a head start."
I shrug.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:24 am

Did they give you a map of some kind? Something we could use?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 am

"They didn't give us anything. They're just as lost as we are."
I sigh in disappointment.
"I think this mission was a failure before it started."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 am

=i check my back pocket, suddenly away of something that wasn't there before.I grab it and see it's a map with 5 or so x marks, with a circle. It was a map of Irth, and apparently a few of the temples=
Oh, hey. Well, this is convenient. I guess they're good at things other than basic magic, but also good at planting information.

=i look to Jisr and shrug=
Handy, no?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 am

"That's incredible!"
I look over Nerim's shoulder to look at the map. I didn't think magic could do that...
"Which one should we go to first?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 am

Why not the closest?

=i point to it on the map=
We're here, and it's right there, so...why not?

=i roll it up and put it back in my pocket=
Away we go, then?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 am

I pull my head back as he puts it up.
"Away we go then."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 am

=we start walking, and I swing Meris around on my arm, just to pass the time=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 am

"At least you can swing your weapon around."

My voice was filled with mock jealousy.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 am

Hey, so can you. Only you can spin it. like the spokes on a wheel.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 am

"And lop off your head? I'd rather keep the person who knows what he's doing."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:02 am

=i chuckle=
You could always take a few steps back and do it, you know.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 am

"See why I want to keep you?"

I laugh as I take a couple steps back. I take out Malice and spin it above me because... why not?
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 am

Because of my awesome good looks?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:31 pm

"Yes, totally."
My voice was filled with sarcasm. It takes me a second to realize spinning Malice in the air is just plain weird. So I stop and put it up.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

=i spin Meris around clockwise, then counterclockwise, then back around again, then reverse. It helps kill the time=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

I keep walking behind Nerim, not wanting to get in his way. Or cut, definitely don't want to get cut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next