Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 pm

=after some time of walking, and traveling, stopping to eat now and then, we arrived at the temple. (note: that's just for the general idea of what it looks like) We stop, and I look up at it's walls=
Well, damn. This is...interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 pm

"And we have to go in this thing? Do we even know where the entrance is?"

I look up and down it's walls.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:54 pm

=i look around=
You go right, I'll go left. Let's see if we can find this entrance.

=i walked off to the left, keeping an eye out for an entrance=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 pm

I nod, turn right and start walking in that direction. Looking for any type of a way in.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 pm

=i walk as far around as I could=
Jisr! You see anything?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm

"No! Nothing yet!"

I keep walking while looking around for an entrance. I go as far as I could though, end up facing Nerim.

"I didn't see anything..."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Okay, let's look around there must be something...

=i look around this back wall until I see a two small holes near the bottom, big enough for an arm to fit through. I lay down and reach in, finding a pole of some kind=
Jisr, go over to that other one.

=i try to pull on the rod, but it doesn't move=
Reach in, grab the handle, and pull on my count.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yessir"
I lay down as he did and hestiantly reach inside. I feel around and find the handle he was talking about.
"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 pm

One...two...three!

=i yank hard no the handle, trying to pull it free=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I pull as hard as I can when he says three. And to my amazement the pole handle thing moves!
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

=i pull harder, eventually pulling the handle out along just as Jisr does. I hear a bit of a rumbling sound, and part of the wall between us drops down as if it was a locked door and we just pulled the keys. I look over at Jisr, still on our stomachs=
So, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm

I shrug the best I can.

"It's what we came here for, isn't it?"

I let go of the handle and stand back up.

"Me or you first?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 pm

=i get up and brush some of the dirt off my shirt=
Let's go at the same time.

=we walk into the building, side by side=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

I get a hold of Malice. I can't feel any natural life in here. So it's just my dark magic and Malice to protect me. Nerim too. But if we're seperated...
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:11 pm

=we walked inside, and I saw a plaque on the wall near the entrance=
Jisr. Look at this.

=it had a picture of two swords facing up, in parallel. Underneath it read:
The Keeper's Helper wrote:

The Gemini Edge were never seen apart. No man, woman, or child could separate these two. The blades themselves were invisible to anyone not holding the handle, and the edge could cut with the slightest of touches. It slid effortlessly through flesh, and bone, and metal. Nothing could stop them.

=once I'm done=
Well, seems like we are in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:33 pm

"The blades themselves were invisible to anyone not holding the handle..."

I scratch the back of my neck.

"Would that mean they're visible if nobody is wielding them?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I have no idea. But let's go in, see if we can find them.

=I continued walking ahead, unseens holes in the ceiling bringing in light from the outside so we could see. I saw some torches along the walls, but until we needed them, I wasn't going to waste them. I came up to a wall. I looked around it, and saw another handle. I pulled, and the wall behind me opened up just like the door. A sudden thought hit me, but I kept quiet=
Well, I guess we're going that way now.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

I had pointed Malice at the door when it opened. It startled me so instinct took over... but I replaced it as swiftly as I brought it out.

"I- uh. Guess so."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Okay, well. You go first. I don't exactly have a frontline weapons.

--Hey!--

Well you aren't!
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 pm

I walk forward first with Malice out. Eventually we come to a similiar dilmma, just a wall in the path. I begin looking around for the handle.
I find it and reach in.

"Oh Gods! My hand! Arrrrrgh!"

I can barely contain my laughter. As a sort of apology to him, I pull the handle which opens the door.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 pm

=i was concerned for him and almost ran over when he started laughing. I stopped and just looked at him like "you idiot" in a joking way as the door behind me opened up. My thoughts were confirmed=
Okay, I have a thought here. I think we need to help each other get to the end of this temple to get the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 pm

"What makes you say that?"
I start walking through the newly found entry again. Malice pointed forward and everything. Figured we should walk and talk.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Well, my handle opened your door, and vice versa. Plus, it took two of us to open the place up. Just seems like a running theme right now.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 pm

"Yeah. And that there's two swords? I see what you mean."
I continue going through the surprisingly lit hall tunnel thing.
"How much longer do you think 'til the swords?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 am

=i see a another wall, and now there's a large pole sticking out of the wall=
I don't know but I think we gotta earn it!

=i try to pull on the pole, and it moved maybe a centimeter, but doesn't go anywhere else. I look around it and notice a track in the wall, with various ups, down, and other paths. I try to move it down the track, but it was stuck. I put it back, and it goes twice as far as it came out, and try to move it, but it still doesn't move. I pull on it again, to get it about where it started=
Hey! Do you see another end to this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next