Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 am

=i nod and walk up to the counter=
Well, yeah. It's not hard to figure out.

=the shopkeep came up, an old Revaer. He looked at us, and I put the note on the counter. He looked at it, took it, then went back to where he was before=
Well, take a look around, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 am

"Hmph."
I start looking around as instructed and find a bunch of medicine/salves/herbs things. I shrug as I take some and immediately apply salve.
Where you might ask. My wounds of course.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:05 am

=i walk around and grab some small pouches of various foods. Some have meat, with lots of salt on them, obviously, some have vegetables, and so on. It was all edible, just might not be tasty=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm

A cooling sensation covered my wounds and then spread to the rest of body. Its strange and amazing.
I stand there for a few more seconds, enjoying the sensation, before walking over to Nerim. Seeing that he's packing plenty of food.
Then I look for a bag to put them in. Only finding small leather sacks on the counter. Looking to be for the waist.
Even though they won't carry a whole lot I take them anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:42 pm

=i look at Jisr=
Hey, you ready?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:45 pm

"No. I still need Malice and my armour from the medical wing. Then I'll be ready."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh, right. Well, let's go get them.

=i turn and start walking for the door, motioning for Jisr to follow=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 pm

I follow after him. Leading us to the clinic area. Without a word, I find my room I spent the night in before and my armour is in there. Malice too.
After a minute or so my armour was on and Malice strapped to my back. It feels heavier then the last time I had it on.
Once I came out, I was fully equipped and ready to go. As ready as I'll ever be in this condition.

"Okay, now I'm prepared."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:45 pm

=i smile and nod=
Okay, well, let's head out then. Let's go find these magic master people.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 pm

That's when we started walking to the city entrance. As we go along through town I see a few more female Sek'ishk, all of which are cute.
Ultimately I ignored them, I had to ignore them. Before I knew it we were at the gate and its opened for us.
"Here we go."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:17 pm

=we start walking out the gate. The guards closing it behind us. We stop, and I pull out the map, trying to get our bearings=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 pm

I take a look at the map.
"It looks like that large circle is the city we just left."
I point to it. It being the big circle on the map.
"So there should be a marking somewhere telling us where we're going."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:35 pm

=i point to two triangles on the map=
I think these are what we are looking for. Or at least one of them.

=i look around for any landmarks=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:47 pm

"We'll need to move out farther if we want to see anything. There isn't going be something right outside the city. Lets just get going."
I walk forward. According to the map we're suppose to go this way.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

=i follow Jisr, rolling the map up and putting it away=
So, what do you think we will find?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:00 pm

I thought for moment.
"To be honest. I'm expecting a large labyrinth of tunnels, leading to traps and such. With only one correct way of reaching them.
Once we finally meet these sorcerers, they'll either tell us to go away or give us a task. Or realize the deadly traps they set up for us is good enough,
to do as we ask. Either way we'll end up fighting something."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah, I can see that. Old group, probably following some old creed or something. I can easily see them having us do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

"I just hope its worth it."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

It should be. Imagine getting trained by a master of your magics? That would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 pm

"Then it would be. But if we die along the way then it won't. "
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Well, yeah, but that's not a guarantee that we'll need to do any of that.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm

"True. But we could still up fighting."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 pm

I know, but we don't know if we will. So let's not worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm

"Yeah. Lets."
I look behind me. The city walls are shrinking with every step we take. The sun is shining brightly, casting shadows everywhere.
Not much else other then the road we've traveled on. Just short fuzzy grass everywhere.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am

=i look at the grass around us. I speak sarcastically=
Oh, this will be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next