Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fel

Fel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 am

I rolled over into the wall my bed is up against.
"Daaa.. ow..."
I looked around from my bed. Several men are suiting up... which means I need to also!
"Already morning...?"
Quickly I slide out of bed and stood up, then belting Malice on in a hurry. I turn to my left and see Nerim.
How ling has he been standing there..?
"Hello."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 am

=i smile=
C'mon man. Time to get up.

=a soldier came in=
"The two soldier who survived the latest battle, please report to the commander."

=as he left, i looked at Jisr=
That's us, you ready?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 am

"Yeah. Let's get it over with."
I pushed the door open and went outside. The morning air filling my lungs as a breathed in.
A thin fog covered the area and the somewhat chilly. It'll all be gone soon.

We went into the right wing again and waited for him to call us.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

=the commander's voice came from his location=
"Come in!"

=we walked in and saluted=
Sir, you wanted to speak to us?

"Indeed I did. I need to ask you about the future. What do you see?"

I'm afraid I don't understand, sir.

=he looked at Jisr=
"And you. What do you see in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 am

"Uh... sorry sir. But I don't understand either."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:36 am

"Well, I'll tell you what I see. I see you two being sent right back into the fight. Right back into situations like what you just came from. Now, I don't want that. So I'm giving you two some choices. Let me promote you to a higher standing. They don't send high ranks into the front lines. How does that sound? Or, better yet. Give me something wrong with you, a limp, a mental condition, anything. I'll have you sent home on a medical note. So, what do you say?"

=i shook my head=
Sir, thank you, but no. There's nothing wrong with me, and I don't want to be promoted. I'm not leadership potential.

=he looked to Jisr=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 am

"Sir. With all due respect. I have an arrow in my shoulder, but I have nothing to go back to. The arrow, I hope will be taken care of.
Also, I am definitely no leader. I can barely manage a single person, imagine a battalion. I couldn't handle it...
So, in conclusion. I'd like to stay the current rank I am now within the military.... sir."

I know shaping my future with these words, but I really didn't have any leadership skills. Or people skills for that matter.
There's no way I'd join the military only to be sent home.. which really isn't what I came to do.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm

=the commander clapped his hands together=
"Great! Just what I was looking for! If you had tried to weasel your way out of this army, I would've had you whipped and beaten for trying to shirk your duties. Now, you're assigned to the newest battalion, currently in the barracks. This means both of you. No sense in splitting comrades, eh?"

=i was a little taken aback by the way he said things, as if the weight behind them was nothing=
Y-yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Narrowly dodged that arrow, well metaphorically.
I looked down at my shoulder then back up to the commander.

"Yes sir."
I said with a salute.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 pm

=he nods=
"Good. Now, go speak to the shop keeper here, he may be willing to give you something. Straight out the camp, big sign."

=i salute and start walking=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I follow Nerim out of the building. Once we were out of earshot.
"Damn. I'm glad I stayed."
A big ol' sign stood nearby, naming the store that is the building next to it.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Heh, so am I. I'd rather to not be beaten.

=we walk into the store and go up to the counter. The shop keeper looked at us and said in a polite, but not enthusiastic voice=
"What can I do ya for?"
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 pm

"A doctor, a meal and scout armour to put it bluntly."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

"I'm no doctor, nor do I give meals. I can get you armor though. Scout armor you say?"

=he starts walking towards the back=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yeah. Dark blue if you have it. "
I looked at my shoulder, the area around it is black now. And it itches more then earlier. It's not a good sign..
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

=the shopkeeper comes out with some light armor in a darkblue color. He sets it down on the counter=
"How many battles have you fought in?"
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm

"Three."
I turn my attention to the armour.
Exactly what I wanted...
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm

=the shopkeeper nods and smiles=
"Keep up the good work boy. Now, if you need a doctor, you'll probably find him walking around with that cart of his. And food will be somewhere. I get my own, so I don't know where the food places are."

=i nod in thanks=
Thank you. Have a good day.

=i turn to leave, waiting for Jisr=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: ARMOUR!   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

"Alright. Thank you for your time."
I grabbed and carried the armour with my right arm. Then I turned and walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm

=i look to Jisr=
So, where do you want to start looking for this doctor?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'm assuming he'll be walking around the grounds."
I headed off in no particular direction.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 pm

=i follow=
Well yeah, but I mean, if you were a doctor, where would you be peddling your meds?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 am

"I'd guess the barracks first... then maybe the town? I have no clue."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 am

Well, why don't you check the town, I'll go check the barracks. If you see a quick two pulse of light, then one slow pulse, I found him. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Looking for a hobo doc   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

"Okay. See ya later."
I turned to the left and headed out of the compound. After a minute or so I found myself at the gate and watching it open.
Before I knew it, I was back in town. It's like I said earlier. Its a basic town, boring.
With my armour still cradled in my arm I walk through town, looking for a doctor type guy.

Oh wait... I didn't mention a signal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next