Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am

=i waved to him and headed back into the barracks, looking around for anyone with a cart or looked like a doctor=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 am

I walked along the dirt road running down the middle of town. Few others travelled this road. Just a couple Sek'ishk women.
Which is strange. Initially I presumed this was a Revaer town.
Although they're lightly dressed I had to ignore them, as much as I didn't want to. I'm looking for a doctor...

Speaking of whom. I just found a guy pushing a cart filled with all types of medicine. He fits the bill perfectly, I still have to make sure though.
So I approached him and immediately he spun his head in my direction. Which is a little creepy I'll admit.
"Uhm. Sir? Are you a doctor?"

Revaer Doctor - "Yes."

Jisr - "Do you.. by any chance... fix arrow wounds?"

Revaer Doctor - "Yes. Come here. Let me have a look at you."

Jisr - "Alright."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 am

=i walked through the barracks, trying to find a doctor. I found some troops sparring, not fighting in a drunken brawl, but actually sparring. As I stopped to watch them, I think they saw me and slowed down. Stopping to watch me back=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:34 am

He began his work right here on the dirt path. occasionally someone would look over. Nothing really.
Revaer Doctor - "Stay still.. I'm pulling the arrowhead out now...'
Jisr - "But I can't. There isn't a--"
Revaer Doctor - "Do you want any more damage to your shoulder? No. You don't. So hold still."
He tried a couple times the grab the arrowhead with... a uh... overly large pair of tweezers.
With a slight pinch of pain he grabbed the metal and with a yank, it was out.

Pain flooded my body when it happened. The world went blurry and I felt dizzy. My body felt incredibly heavy and my feet gave out under me.
I expected to hit the dirt but instead the doctor caught me.

Revaer Doctor - "Dizziness? Blurry vision? And you feel very heavy?"
I nodded.
Revaer Doctor - "This is a very common infection most soldiers get if they aren't treated after battle. The side effects will go away soon. Next time, you should pull out the arrow our so your shoulder can start healing. Don't worry 'bout the infection though. I know how to treat it. "

I nodded again as he went over to his cart.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

=at some unseen signal, I walked forward into the sparring ring, taking Meris off and setting it on the ground, near the side. I got into the combat stance and started sparring. We sent punches and kicks and other attacks at each other, trying to work up a sweat=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 am

He came back over to me and dumped a weird liquid in my shoulder. At first it stung like hell but eventually gave way to numbness.
He offered a hand that I gladly accepted, pulling me up to my feet. I bent down picked my armour up from the ground.
"So wait, that's it?"

Revaer Doctor - "Yup. The medicine is infused with light magic. Pretty good stuff."

"Wow... thank you. But I have to attend to my military duties.."
With that I turned on my heels and started walking back to the military base.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 am

=i swung a fist and he blocked, responding with a kick. I twisted my leg and blocked it, sweeping to the side and try and knock him off balance, then sending my own leg at him. He sidestepped and grabbed it. I hopped and pushed my other leg up and around him, using my weight to pull him down. I rolled, using my weight to pin him down and put one hand up in a takedown pose. I held it for a minute, then got up, extending a hand to pull him up. I think I annoyed him or ticked him off, as he brushed my hand away and got up on his own, the world's best poker face in place of his calm and collected face during the spar. He walked off, bumping into my shoulder. I just walked over to Meris and started wrapping it around my arm=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Military duties. Hahaha. Like eating and standing around more like it! I just needed to get away from him.
Sure he pulled out an arrowhead, cleaned the wound and bandaged it. But it was creepy to be near him.. I don't know why.

As I thought to myself I strolled down the dirt road. Eventually finding my way back into the base and into the barracks.
I sat down on my bed and put on leather boots. Then the gauntlets. Once that was down I unstrapped the belts and laid them on the ground.
I stood up and put the chestplate. Its lightweight, like I don't have armour on. Lastly I put on the small-ish shoulder pauldrons.
Overall the armour doesn't feel like it's there.

How do I strap Malice on?

Last edited by Jisr on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 pm

=i wrapped Meris up, and kept walking around, looking for the doctor. I didn't get many friendly looks, not like I was really expecting them to be, given the way things have been going recently. But I ignored them and kept going, looking for the doctor=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Wait. 'All standard military outfits have belt loops on the back of the cuirass.' That proves school is useful. Anyway, I should be looking there.
I stretched my arms to my back as far as I can... finding thin rope loops sticking out the back. "Alright."
I grabbed Malice and unstrapped him from the belts then put 'em in the loops. Which proves tedious and annoying. But I eventually get it.
After that little buggery, I headed off in a random direction looking for Nerim.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

=i continued to wander around, looking for a doctor. Soon, however, i had covered most of the base without finding him/her. I decided to turn back and just go wait in the barracks=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I turned my left and opened the door. Warm air brushed against my face as I walked outside.
After around five minutes of searching the grounds. I went back inside now looking for food.
He'll show up whenever he shows up.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:11 pm

=i walk into the barracks' sleeping area and sit down on my bed. It takes a second before I see Jisr there=
Oh, hey. You find the doctor?
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 pm

"Hello. And yes I did. I didn't have warning so I couldn't tell you."
I shifted my weight around, feeling odd about the new armour.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 pm

That's okay. We can work one out for you later. Like a bird call or something. You'll need one since you're a scout, after all.

=i grin slightly=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm

"Yeah.. well, maybe even a bird. That'd be cool."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 pm

=i chuckle=
If you think you can train a bird, you go right ahead.

=the man I sparred with earlier walked up to us=
"You two the survivors from the latest battle?"

=his voice was light, but kinda rough and gravely. It was an odd combination=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:51 pm

"Who wants to know?"
I chuckled.
"I'm joking. But yeah, we are."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 pm

=the man glared at Jisr=
"Listen, smartass. I got a few questions for you. Why didn't you try to fight back?"

We did fight back. If we didn't we would be dead.

"No, idiot. I mean after. When you stood up after crawling away like an infant, why didn't you go back and fight the Romanii? Too much of a challenge for you? Too scary?"
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Another single minded glory hunter that's common in the army. At least the ones I've met.
"There wasn't any Romanii left once we awoke. Everything was dead."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

"Bullshit. I heard the reports, you were right near a Romanii city. There were plenty right there, for you to fight and kill."

That wasn't a Romanii city, it was a Romanii aligned city. There's a difference.

"The hell there is! Romanii aligned humans are just as bad as Romanii. Why didn't you fight!"
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm

"And what would we possibly do? Wounded and with dull blades. Not to mention there was only two of us.
Versus however many guards and soldiers are protecting said town. The only thing we would accomplish is our own deaths.
Next time, thing before you speak."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm

=he grabbed Jisr by the chestplate and pulled him closer to look him in the face=
"My brother's died in that fight, and they knew what it meant to be soldiers. You don't run, you don't leave until everyone you are fighting is dead. You don't deserve to live."

=he looked over to me as well=
"Neither of you do. Both of you are cowards. I would cast you out with the Night Young if I could."

=i just glared at him with raw intensity as he said that last. He let go of Jisr and walked over to me to glare at me better=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:43 pm

"And everyone we were meant to fight died. So again. Think before you speak."
I stood still. To be honest. I'm expecting a attack.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

=the two of us glared at each other for what seemed like hours. I could see a lot of anger in his eyes, and knew he could use that in combat, but here it was just going to get him in trouble. After a moment, he stood up, snarled, and walked off. A small group of people had gathered around to watch=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next