Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm

We're survivors of that fight, sir. Assuming that was about the last fight to the east. The guard in the front told us to come talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Revaer Commander - "Really now? At least I hadn't lost all my soldiers. But it's really just the two of you?"

Jisr - "Yes.. yes sir."

Revaer Commander - "Okay. You two go get some rest. You deserve it.... But you report back here first thing in the morning."

Jisr - "Understood, sir."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Sir, where might the barracks be?

"Out this building and to the right. You'll see it. And hear it and smell it."

=i smile slightly=
Understood sir. Thank you, sir.

=we saluted and headed out, going towards the barracks=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:36 pm

As he commander said, we could already smell it as we neared. When we got closer we began to hear, as the commander had said.

"Think we'll get any sleep?"
I grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Not if any new ones show hear about us, and see us. They almost always go towards the 'famous' ones and latch on.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

I didn't fully understand what he said but I nodded in agreement anyway.
Not long after we opened the doors to see several Revaer fighting. From the looks of it, a drunken brawl...
"Huh.. What now?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

=i unwrapped Meris from my arm, keeping the blade close to my arm to prevent anyone from being cut by it and walked towards the group=
C'mon, let's break this up.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"Alright."
I noticed Meris is out so, I pulled out my knife and followed Nerim...
Soon some of the men noticed us and our weapons.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm

=i go up to two soldiers punching and kicking each other. As I got close I called out to get their attention. The one closest turned around and swung a fist at me. I ducked and sidestepped. I pushed Meris' chain up into his wrist and towards hit neck. Thanks to his drunkenness, he was slower and such didn't react until I was behind him pulling his fist into his face with his wrist at his neck. He swung his other hand at me, but I moved my head back, and then wrapped Meris' chain around the wrist and pulled it tight against his neck. He now had both hands trapped against his neck=
Calm the fuck down. Jisr! Get the other!
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 pm

I charged at the other, going for a tackle. But he threw a punch landing directly on my face.
I staggered backward but ran at him again. He thought the same and swung his right arm out.
But this time I grabbed his wrist with my free arm, twisted it backwards and went behind him.
Before he tried to twist out of the armlock, I kick the area behind his knee. Knocking him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:01 pm

=the soldier tried to break out but I just pulled tighter on the chain=
Will you two just calm the fuck down? We're soldiers, for fuck's sake! We fight Romanii and humans! Not each other!

=i hook my leg in front of his and pulled back while pushing forward with my hands. He fell forward, and I moved with him so I could keep up the pressure. I ended up sitting on him, keeping his hands pinned=
You hear me? Calm the fuck down!

"Get the hell off me! Let me go!"

Only once you calm the fuck down!
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Unintentionally I hit the revaer's head on the floor hard, knocking him out cold.
I looked over to Nerim, who looks like he has his under control.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm

=i waited until he stopped fighting to slowly loosen the chain. I slowly relaxed and let him go. I got up and looked at the rest=
Anyone else wanna fight? HUH!?

=i looked around at everyone=
I just got back from a hell's worth of fighting, and I will be DAMNED if I will come back and FIGHT SOME MORE!

=i glared at everyone standing around in a circle=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

Surprisingly everyone froze and looked at Nerim. They heard him obviously.
I just kinda stood there awkwardly, behind and too the right of Nerim.
After a couple seconds of silence, a couple brawlers sat down on their bed. While others left the room. One even fell to the floor because he had a lot to drink.

"I guess that worked."
I said in a whisper as I walked over to Nerim.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 am

=i whisper back=
I guess it did. I really didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

"You did it none the less. And well. The fighting stopped."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 am

=i nod and start wrapping Meris around my arm again. I walked towards the back, looking for a pair of empty beds=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 am

I turned around followed... right next to the door are two empty beds. Across from eachother.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 am

=i turn around to look at Jisr and see the beds=
Oh, hey. Those work.

=i walk back to the beds=
Ahhh....these will do amazingly.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 am

"That's only if we fall asleep first. Who knows how many people in here snore..."
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 am

=i chuckle=
It'll be fine. You'll get used to it.

=i sit down on one of the beds=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:52 am

I take the opposite bed and lay down. My hands behind my head.
I believe we're being reassigned tomorrow. And questioned.
[ Let's hope everything goes well. ]
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 am

=i take off my armor, but keep Meris wrapped around my arm. I stack it all at the foot of the bed and stretch out, quickly beginning to fall asleep=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 am

Oh and maybe I'll get some armour. After all. I'm no longer a recruit...
[ You probably will if you say something. ]
We'll see. But for now, I'm gonna sleep first and worry later.

With that... wait. I take off the belts and Malice and set them on the floor.
Then I went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 am

=i fell asleep. I didn't dream of anything, but it seemed to only last a few seconds. After i woke up, I got my armor on, listening to the rapidly forming grunts of people starting to wake up. I got up and went over to Jisr and lightly kicked his bed=

Hey, wake up. Rise and shine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr   Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nerim and Jisr
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next