Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

ESRP Chapter One

Go down 
+7
Fel
zeru
Umbreon
Nick
Rejha
Skippy
Xazhi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Skippy

Skippy

ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh. Well now. Isn't this awkward.

I drop down, catching hold of the beam with my hands and swinging from it. I let go and roll in the air to land on my feet near to the door.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:03 am

Spoiler:

Gnaeus stood to his full height, looking at the dunmer woman. Soline's father shouted again, "I'm not warning you again! Get out!"
The tension was nearly tangible. The stranger soon returned with a few guardsmen.

Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:06 am

I take a glance behind me at the open doorway. The guards were there now and i could see one trying to place me somewhere in his memory. So i guess that option was out. I took a quick look around, finding another window on the other side of the hall from me. It had glass but my bet was that it would be thin and easy to smash through. My only issue was the big Altmer in front of me.

Last edited by Skippy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 am

Gnaeus stepped up behind the Dunmer and placed a heavy hand on her shoulder. He wasn't imposing himself upon her. He'd had a rough night and was tired, he wanted no trouble. Not that the dunmer would know that, he expected a negative reaction. He was not familiar with her garb. Though he suspected the tight clothes and the dark colors made her some type of thief or murderer or some other dark profession. She seemed acrobatic, so perhaps she was an acrobat.

Soline's Father stepped out of the way to let the guards into the house.

In a thick nordic accent, one of the guards said "Alright miss, you've committed crimes against skyrim and her people. You can pay the fine or be taken to the prison for a time that fits your crime."
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 am

I pull my shoulder out of the hand and gave the guard a glare. So many options were running through my head right now and i couldn't decide which was best. My flight reaction was high right now, but i held my ground, keeping out of reach of all of them.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:03 am

=Outside the house could be heard five voices. Two Nords, though one had only a very light accent, two Imperials, and a Redguard. They were laughing about something as they walked down the street. They didnt seem to pay much mind to the burned Tavern, and instead went over to one of the guards in the area standing outside a house=

N1- Evening, Rorik. What's going on?

G- Oh, nothing. Just another home break-in.

I1- Let me guess. It was a Khajiit again, right?

R- Or maybe an Orc?

=The guard laughed=

G- I dont know, I havent gone in. Supposed to keep watch outside.

N2- That sounds boring.

G- Well, jobs are jobs. What are you gonna do, right?

=The group shared a laugh=

N1- Well, we'll be seeing yo, Rorik.

G- Stay out of trouble while you're around, eh?

=The first nord laughed=

N1- Hey, you know that was just a bet.

=The six laughed before the group left the guard to his duties=
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:36 am

Map of Helgen:
Spoiler:

Gnaeus stood behind the dunmer and the two guards stood in front of her, blocking the door. Soline's Father stood a few feet away, facing the guards, dunmer, and Gnaeus. Soline stood back at the entrance to Gnaeus' room. Gnaeus looked down at the dunmer, her back was to him.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:37 am

I begin my slow walk to the guards, my mind now made up of my escape route. My only hope was that the big Altmer was predictable.

Alright. Alright. I only wanted a place to sleep.

Last edited by Skippy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 am

Gnaeus doesn't move.
The stranger says in sarcastic exacerbated tone: "...And you couldn't've knocked on the door to ask nicely?"
The guards move to apprehend the Dunmer woman.

Last edited by Nick on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:37 am

Would you have let me if i had done?

My eyebrows raise with the rhetorical question.

It was easier to try to sleep without being noticed.

I watch the guards carefully as they get closer, waiting for the opportune moment.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 am

Gnaeus looks over his shoulder at Soline, She recognized the look but said nothing. The stranger spoke up once more, "Well, I wouldn't have, but maybe they would have! If you had only Knocked-" He stopped talking when Gnaeus looked at him. He wasn't accustomed to Gnaeus, so he didn't know what his gaze meant. Soline's father took this moment to speak up, "We would have, yes." His accent wasn't as thick as the Guardsmen's. His accent had faded somewhat when he had lived in the Imperial City.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 pm

roll my eyes at the comment.

I look like a thief. You would have turned me down straight away. Everyone does.

I still stand there, my muscles tensed for the run.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:09 am

One of the Guards looked at Soline, "What do you want us to do, Soline?"

Soline stood in the doorway to Gnaeus' room. She wasn't looking at the guard, the only sign that she gave of hearing him was her frown. She stood there for a moment, thinking. After a while she sighed and said, "let her go, she can spend the night."
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 am

I thoug- Wait. What?

I give a confused look round at the woman who had spoken and my body just completely relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 am

The guard nodded, "Alright," he said, and turning to the Dunmer woman, "But I've got my eye on you."
The guards went back to their posts, the stranger back to wherever it was he came from, and Soline's father went up to his room.

"You can stay in this room." Soline said, pointing to the room behind her, where Gnaeus would've slept for the night. Gnaeus knew this meant that he would share the bed with Soline for the night.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 am

I nod, still taken aback by the fact they were actually letting me stay.

I don't really need a room. The roof beams are fine for me.

My eyes look around the room, they were poor and didn't have much worth taking. Not that i would have anyway. Unlike some, i earned my gold.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 am

==The Colovian Highlands, Just east of Hammerfel Border==

=A shadowed figure stands over a small altar in the center of a dark stone room. On the altar is a Sigil Stone. The figure is garbed in black and red robes with white borders, and has long boney fingers. It places it's hand over the stone. It speaks in a dry voice=

?- What will you have me do, master?

=A deep and terrible voice comes forth from the Stone=

??- Mohr'ah kul shi'iik borahm dûn... Build me an army worthy of my name...

=The shadowed figure bows its head, showing a dull almost stone-looking crown atop his hood=

?- It will be done...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:54 am

Soline shakes her head. "No, it wouldn't right. You are a guest in my home, please, sleep in a bed tonight." Her nordic accent and insistance made Gnaeus smile faintly.

=Else-where in the world=

"Oh come-on Niklas! eh'twasn't so bad, was it? Oh-nly uh-bit of a-scuffle!" The voice was that of a Reachmans, Botens.

Niklas, in a wayrestrian accent, " I'twasn't a bit of a scuffle! Weh could've died!"

"Oh, ah-frayyd a'death now are yeh? When did that 'appen? b'fore or ahfter yor expurimunt with magic that ne'rly dest'royed the town?" Botens retorted, humor coating his voice.

"Oh shut up Botens. I know what I'm doing." said Niklas harshly.

"Yu'll 'ave tuh vigil'ants a-com'in fer certain." He said matter-of-factly.

"I hope not, my ability hasn't nearly grown enough to fend of the vigilants." Niklas said, dropping the vernacular.

Botens frowned. "I dohn't like-it when you talk like that Niklas. You worry, you know."

Niklas puts his hand on his friends should. "I know you do, just trust me on this. It's not like I'm dealing with daedra."

Far away, accros the mountains of Daggerfall and the deserts of Hammerfell beneath the island of the Stros M'kai. The sound of metal clanging together echoed through the halls of the dwemer ruins, the sounds of automatons being made. Automatons building more automatons making more automatons. There were thousands being built, making thousands more. Some of these automatons were travelling through tunnels that went deep beneath the sea itself. Strange magics were at work here, stirring these dwemer machinations to life.

The Redguard, Bakr, stood on the docks, cloaked in the night. He was watching the sea, it was twisting and churning, it crashed into the ships and the harbor, it rose and fell as if a storm agitated it. But no clouds pervaded the sky, the night was clear and the moon no where to be seen. Bakr had only seen this occurrence once before, and that was when the a scholar had gone mad and stolen away into the dwemer ruins beneath the city. The scholars said that he took with him items of power. They never said what kind of items, only that they were of power. they never said what kind of power either. This concerned Bakr.

As the sea raged on he turned from the dock and returned to his home.

=back in Skyrim. =

"Right right right, so a Nord, a Breton, and an Imperial walk into a tavern...."

"Oh I've heard this one before!"

"Shut-up and let me finish!"

The tavern laughs, someone shouts "hurry up then!"

"Right, The imperial says to the bartender, I'll have some wine, the bartender laughs and tells him to wait."

"Oh shut up!" - "you've already ruined it!" - "That's not the way it goes!" people from the crowd shout at him.

The man sits down and grumbles to himself, "Gah, milkdrinkers."

"Nilbjørg! my good man!"

Nilbjørg turns on the stool to look at the man calling out to him. "Aye! Oddly! How are you my good lad!"
Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm

=lies there thinking of what to do next=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 pm

I give her a look and shake my head, jumping up and grabbing ahold of the roof beams again. With a small grunt, I heave myself up there and find another comfortable spot.
Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 pm

=decides to head outside the walls and find some ingrediants=

let's see if i can find some Blue Dartwings, a few Blue Mountain Flowers
and maybe some Butterfly Wings if i get lucky enough
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:10 am

Gnaeus, upon seeing the dunmers response, shakes his head and gives Soline a look. One that she knew all too well. But there was nothing she could do. If the dunmer women want to sleep on the beam, she would. It didn't matter if it was disrespectful to the host or not. Some people just don't understand the rules of hospitality. Gnaeus, regardless of the room being open, retired, with Soline, to the bedroom. There, they slept for the night.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I sighed contently. I loved this feeling. I crept through the Nord's house while he slept, drunk no doubt, and searched for valuables.

Already I'd taken a fair sum of gold and some jewellery, I suppose I was just double checking.

"Hey, wh-who are you?" A tired voice asked.

"I'm no one, go back to bed, child."

I looked for an escape route, the window was open, I had to jump.

"What are you doing here?" The child asked

"Nothing, go back to sleep."

"Papa?!"

As soon as he had shouted, I had bolted out of the window, rolling as I landed.

That. Was close.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm

=The group that had talked to the guard earlier just happened to be in the vicinity to see a Khajiit leaping the window of a house. One of the Nords spoke to the other=

N1- Hey, isn't that Junder's house?

N2- Yes, I believe it is.

=The Redguard chimed in=

R- Junder has no like of Khajiits, as I recall.

=One of the Imperials jumped in as well=

I1- Junder should be asleep around now, shouldn't he?

N2- Yes, he has to work tomorrow.

I2- Maybe we should figure out what's up with this cat, hmm?

N2- Indeed...

=The group of five approached the Khajiit and all but surrounded him=

N2- Where are you going, little kitty?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm

"Ah. Locals. Lovely."

I sighed.

"I was just leaving, to be quite honest with you gentlemen."

I casually lowered my hands to my belt, an innocent move, but really putting my daggers within reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESRP Chapter One
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next