Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

ESRP Chapter One

Go down 
+7
Fel
zeru
Umbreon
Nick
Rejha
Skippy
Xazhi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Skippy

Skippy

ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 am

You'd be dead if i hadn't stopped them.

I pull my arrow out and the head has snapped off. I throw it to the side, disgruntled and search through the assassin's pockets. After taking what gold there is, i stand up.

Come. You have an appointment, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am

Continuing with his training, Cocius was getting bored. The monotony of the constant striking of the figure was growing tiresome. Apart from his mission for acceptance into the companions those years ago, Cocius never went into any legitimate danger, and he had his battle-brother there back then.

"Cocius Quarra?"

The voice boomed from up the stairs, and Cocius immediately followed it. Upstairs was Thonror, the unofficial leader of the companions. There was no true hierarchy, as everyone ruled themselves, but in any organization somebody always calls the shots, whether they admit it or not.

Yes, Thonror?

Looks like we're finally letting you off the leash. We're sending you out solo to deal with someone... We don't know what he's done, but these men are paying well. 2000 gold. If you do it well, half goes to you, and half goes to fixing the roof from Fraki's last....incident...

He looked over to Fraki, a surprisingly thin, short man. He was talented with his maces, though.

What is his name?

Aije Aebeir. He's an Altmer. Pretty talented mage, specializing in conjuration, so you'd be well-off to go in expecting an atronach, or undead. He won't let them do all the lifting, though. He's capable of throwing around a few traps and lightning bolts, and he's a clever one.

And how do you expect me to deal with him?

Kill him, and bring back his head. Our client wants proof.

I don't remember us being assassins, Thonror.

Money's tight. Now get moving, pup.

Cocius nodded, and set on his way. He brought a leather bag to hold his various necessities, as he's experienced to the point where his heavy armor does not weigh him down. He set off on the road, ready to find this Altmer mage.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:20 am

Indeed I do. However, this proves to be quite an opportunity, the kind that does not come around often. Flame Atronachs are rather weak, and are very obvious to spot. But...

=He goes over to one of the two atronachs=

Begone with you.

=He atronach falls and fades into nothing. He then goes over to the body of the assassin=

Humans are much less obvious of Mage presence. And likely stronger than a Flame Atronach physically.

=His hands both glow a sickly blueish-green. He begins to make slow, flowing motions with them whilst chanting some strange incantation. He closes his eyes and thrusts his hands out towards the body=

Now... Let us see if that worked...

Last edited by Xazhi on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 am

Cocius continued along the road for days until finally reaching the area he predicted the mage would find himself. He saw the assassin and the mage talking, and saw Aije banish his flame atronach.

I was not told there would be an ally with him....

Stealth was not Cocius' forte, so he would have to talk them up. Follow them until he can get one isolated. He was not trained enough to take on a trained assassin or mage, he would be slaughtered.

Cocius approached the two.

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am

=The body of the dead assassin arose from the ground and stood with a slight moan. Aije looked very pleased with his handiwork, a Dead Thrall. The undead of an assassin no less, which would most likely prove very useful. He heard a voice from behind. He swung around and nearly daul-casted Lightning=

From whence come'st thou, tell me, and wherefore?
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 am

Cocius stood unwavering, looking at him with a stony face.

I come from Whiterun. I walk this trail on occasion...And who are you?
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 am

My identity is my own, and no business of thee.

=He kept his guard up, and kept his Lightning spells at the ready=
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 pm

You speak as though you have something to hide, Altmer. What would that be?

He put his hands to the grip of his axes, prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 pm

I speak as though my path is clear. And thou art in very real danger here.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 pm

I have not provoked you, nor do I plan to. You and I both know I am not a threat to you until I must be.

He took his hand off of his axe, standing at attention.

Do you want to make me a threat?
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 pm

You take me for a fool, stranger? I am well aware of those plots against me.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm

And you are so certain of my intentions? I'm harmless, now. The weaponry and armor is mostly to deter threats.

He stood calmly, making sure he was not taken for a threat.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm

=He came out of his combat stance and rubbed his beard with one hand=

Hmm, perhaps you are. Very well, I shall not disintegrate you. But know that my trust is not won over so easily.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Nor did I expect it to be.

He holds out his hand

My name is Cocius. Cocius Quarra.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 pm

=He holds up his hand in greeting, but does not shake the newcomer's=

I am known to some as the Mahrûn.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Cocius puts down his hand.

Is that a name or a title?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 pm

I take the opportunity when they converse to slip into the trees, vanishing into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

It is neither, and both. Now then, I have an appointment to keep, and I must be going.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Would you mind if I accompanied you? I have nowhere else to be, and if your wariness proved anything, it is that another man on foot with you would be of assitance.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:37 pm

=He sighed=

Very well, but we must make haste. An meeting with a Wizard is not a thing to be late to, and I am behind as it is.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:59 pm

=I sped around the corner and almost tripped. I'll give the guards one thing, they're persistent. But skill can beat determination.
I slipped out of the gate, continuing to run.=
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

A wizard is never late.

He follows the mage through the path, curious as to the assassin's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 pm

"Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

=He finished the old saying. Many hours lie on the road ahead, and by the time Riverwood was within view, the sun was coming up=
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

As always, Gnaeus woke up early in the morn. He stretched, still sore from mining all of the previous day. Surprisingly, he was not the first to awaken. Another miner, Svori, was already adding wood and some fire salts to the smelter. Gnaeus bowed his head slightly, in greeting, and continued into the mine.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 pm

=They walked into Riverwood as the sun rose over the treetops. The Wizard stopped just inside the main gate and turned to the warrior=

I suppose this is where we part ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESRP Chapter One
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next