Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

ESRP Chapter One

Go down 
+7
Fel
zeru
Umbreon
Nick
Rejha
Skippy
Xazhi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Rejha

Rejha

ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

If I may ask...Why do you need to see this man?
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Recently we have lost contact with the towers of Gajup'vras and Bauruk-Gûr in Cyrodil. When Mages from Kulkodar went to investigate, they found no trace of anyone there, and most of the insides burned. This can be no coincidence. We are going to meet with Master-Wizard Vera, from Val-shatauz. Perhaps together, we can get to the bottom of this.
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:54 pm

*Chink* *Chink* *Chink*

The sound of pick-axes striking stone echoed through the mine. The deeper we mined, the more wood we needed for support beams. I would have to send an inquiry to Sven before noon. I could get the wood from Riverwood. The mine was active today, Svori and Jorling were talking about the tavern. Their voices echoed in the mine.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Perhaps I can be of assistance. I have nothing else worth my time, and your cause seems a worthy one.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm

=They continue to walk towards the south end of town=

Very well.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

When you say "we", what do you mean?

He walked with the elf tentatively, the thoughts of his mission here came second to his intense desire for knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

i sit astride one of the cottage houses in the dark, watching them wander up the main street. I yawn quietly and check the time. Right on schedule, Bjorn comes running out of the door of the house below me and straight into the two wanderers.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Myself and the other Wizards, as well as anyone willing to help.

=He sees a man come running out of one of the houses, and almost directly into his Flame Atronach=

Oi! Watch it, stranger. You could've hurt yourself.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Bjorn-He's dead! My Master is dead!.

Bjorn breaks down in tears and onto his knees. I watch to see how this one will turn out. I know the mage is tough enough to survive this but i couldnt be sure of how strong he was. I needed to know what i was getting myself into and this seemed a fair test.

Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Dead you say? Hmm. Seek out one of the guards then. As much as I would like to, I'm afraid I cannot help you. Very important business to attend.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Bjorn-He was poisoned! Poisoned during the night!

At this i climb down stealthily and walk up behind the mage and the wanderer.

Hmm, poison you say?

At this i give a slight underhanded nudge to the mages robes, and a small planted vial of poison falls out, rolling to a halt at Bjorns feet. I take a few steps back and watch the unfolding scene.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

=He hears the slight *chink* as the bottle hits the road and looks down at it with his eyes. He steps on the bottle and crushes it into shards. He does not give a bother to look around, for he can fairly easily guess what the intent of this clever ruse was=

If you're attempting to frame me, assassin, you're going to have to do better than that. I carry a number of poisons in my satchel, but none which damage one's health directly.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 pm

"I know a fine lass in town"

"Oh Yeah?"

"Yeah, Her name's Sori."

"Sori? She's a fine lass, I thought she was with Kir?"

"She was. Something happened, I don't know what."

"Now's a good time to get on that Wagon."

"Ha! That's why I'm trying something tonight!"

"Are you now?"

I could not hear the rest of the conversation. The music of mining filled my ears, as did the clunking of ore into the cart.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Cocius watched the scene unfold curiously. Was this man really an assassin? Was he hired by the same man who sent the contract to the companions? He didn't know. For now, he had to make sure his contract stayed safe long enough to let hime do the job.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

I give a grating sigh as Bjorn also realises whats going on. I quickly unsling my bow and put an arrow through his neck.

I couldn't be sure of you. I need to know what i'm in for here. It was a simple trick. No matter, there will come another chance.

I roll the body into the bushes at the side of the house.

I suppose i better just walk with you now.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Hmm. Then tell me, assassin. What would you gain from having this man believe that I poisoned his master?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm

He has had a history of violence. I had hoped he would attack you upon sight of the vial. A test of strength if you will.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 pm

You would know my power if you would face me yourself, and only then. Now, the Master-Wizard is likely growing impatient. Shall we be off, or have you more games to play with me?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

I never stopped you from proceeding in the first place.

I make a sweeping gesture with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Very well.

=They continued on untill they came to a large wooden building near the center of the town, the Sleeping Giant Inn=

Ai- In here. He'll be expecting us.

=He enters the Inn, and looks around for a moment. Directly to the left, at a table at the back of the room, sat the old Master-Wizard. He was a Breton with long gray hair and an equally long beard, pale-skinned and wrinkly about the face. Aije went over and sat in a chair at the opposite side of the table=

Ai- Greetings, Master-Wizard.

Ve- Ah, Aije. Good to see you. Who is your friend?

Ai- A possible ally.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Cocius nods to the old Breton.

I met him on the trail, and he told me of your situation. I am here to offer my assistance.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 pm

=The elder wizard smirks slightly=

Ve- hat is good, for I cannot send only one.

=The old Breton reaches into his satchel and pulls out a map, which his opens and lays out on the table. It is a map of Cyrodil. He points to an area between the marked locations of Gajup'vras and Bauruk-Gûr=

Ve- This is where I am sending you. I believe that here you may find the answers we are looking for, and unravel why the Towers have gone silent.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I step out of the darkness of one of the tavern corners.

So what, it's a game of detective?

My tone is mocking, although curious too
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:37 pm

=Aije sighs deeply and nearly facepalms=

Ai- Tell me, assassin. Does it amuse you to delay the business of Wizards. Hmm? Perhaps you are actually paid to do so. It would certainly explain your incessant meddling.
Back to top Go down
Rejha

Rejha

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Cocius didn't want to chime in, as he was somewhat amused by the assassin's comments. It brought a bit of humor into an otherwise serious situation. He smirked slightly, as he looked to the Wizard.

I'm pleased that I can be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESRP Chapter One   ESRP Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESRP Chapter One
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next