Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter 1: Name TBA

Go down 
+5
Fel
Nick
Moose
The Wings of Steel
Xazhi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose

Moose

Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

=It was quiet here. That must've been the first time... Ever. Practicing magic always made noise. Lots of noise. Like that drum from earlier. So, the opening of a door can be heard... Easyish. Especially being quiet. And this building was small. And it also happens the Alchemy Lab was only a few doors away from the entrance. I put my Mortar and Pestle down, stood up, and walked slowly over to the doorway, I poked my head around, and saw the doors partially open. I stood, my head poking around the corner of the door (to The Alchemy Lab) watching the entrance.=

(Sorry about this late post. I literally did not see your post Fenix. Only saw it today when Bull spotted it out.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Jisr finishes opening the door. He turns around making sure nothing follows him in. He begins to walk in, noticing the sek'ishk's head poking out.
"Sorry,I'll be leaving now" starts walking towards the door
(That's fine)

Last edited by Fenix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Burdiir: Hey, wait! Who are you? And what are you doing near the Training hall?!

=A random Sek'ishk in the Training Hall. That was odd... Odd indeed.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Jisr stops and turns around. "Sorry to intrude." He was going to try to get over his hatred, even if he didn't realize it. "My name is Jisr, What's yours?" Fenix walks a bit closer Burdiir. His hand open for a hand shake
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Burdiir: I'm Burdiir Roht. Or just Burdiir. Or just Roht. Nice to meet you, Jisr.

=I walked closer, and shook his hand.=

Burdiir: As I said, what are you doing near the training hall?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

"In search of food, believe it or not." I say "I now know why it looked a bit familiar." I continued. "So uh.....your doing something right?" I say with interest.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Burdiir: I was just making a few potions, not really anything special. You came to these Training halls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 pm

"I was looking for a place to stay, and as I walked by I figured, why not try this place" "So uh.....can I?"
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:24 pm

=she stopped for a moment=

"Hey, I know you probably have to leave tomorrow. So, why not come with me to this musical concert type place? I've heard great things about it."

=I smiled and kissed her=

I would love to. But what about your work? Don't you have to work a little while longer?

"Nope. It ends in about a minute or so. I didn't take a break all day, just so I could when you got here."

Aww, thank you. I love you.

"And I love you too. C'mon. It starts soon."

=she took my hand and walked with me to the musics area. We got there and I saw a few other soldiers in the stands. We weren't allowed to take our armor off, unless we were in the barracks, so we all had our armor on, which I always thought sort of strange, but I wasn't allowed to make the rules. So we sat down, I put my helmet in my lap, and she leaned against me. We waited a few minutes, and the curtain opened up to practically a small army of instruments. There were singers, string players, people playing on metal instruments shaped like a shield, and drums, although these were musical drums, not war drums. They started to play, and I got lost in the wondrous sounds of the music=

*NOTE: I know it's not going to sound exactly the same, but it has been proven that this type of music can be played on non-electronic devices*

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Ship pulled into the Harbor on Irth, the crew unloaded their cargo and began their trading operations. Amelia had me brought out as a a crewman who had taken ill and needed treatment. While the pirates had their goods sold and reaped the benefits of the gold, I suffered in my poisoned sleep. None of the Guards were suspicious. They had a smooth operation, it was admirable, really. To be able to carry out such an illegal operation without the knowledge of the Irthen Guards. She stayed with me the whole time, while her crew moved me into a house at a tavern.

The doctor that Amelia had look at me was not one of the best, nor was he by any standards talented at water magic. No thanks to him, moreover, I woke up. Amelia was not surprised at the fact that I had woken up screaming in terror. The Tavern, however, thought something had happened and sent someone up. The doctor assured the man that I had just woken up from some rare illness that caused nightmares, or something along those lines. I was too busy staring at Amelia. She had nice curves, but I was in a state of terror. Sweat was pouring down my face, my pupils were dilated, the world was crystal clear.

Amelia stared at me, slightly amused. "So your the boy who slept with my sister."

I gulped, not knowing what to say.

"You had the nerve to seduce one of the Stormcasters."

I remained silent, I didn't want to make anythings worse, even though I was still in a state of terror, probably from the poison.

"Speechless? Well no worries, it won't happen again."

That sent tendrils of fear down my spine. I tried to talk but I ended up coughing.

"Shh," Amelia said, "you mustn't try to talk, the poison hasn't worn off yet."

I looked at her in bewilderment.

"What? Did you think we wouldn't prepare something that you wouldn't be able to counter?"

I remained silent, that's all I could do, I gave a confused look. She knew I was out of it. I don't know if she cared, but she did give me an almost pitying look. that set off all sorts of alarms. I could name off the top of my head thirty different poisons that could kill a man slowly and painfully, some of which had no cure. I prayed that that wasn't to be my fate.

She stood got up from the end of the bed, which I had failed to notice previously that she was even on the bed. I then realized that I couldn't feel my feet. I looked down at the end of the bed where my feet were, they looked perfectly fine. I looked back up to Amelia, who had noticed by sudden observation. She removed the blanket that had been over me to keep me warm and revealed that My feet were in ice locks. My feet were so cold they were numb. I was also stark naked. I blushed, which doesn't happen often.

Amelia saw me blush, and I swear she nearly laughed. "Are embarrassed to be so bare before the world?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question. I just looked away from her. The doctor must've been an ice mage, because he was focusing on my feet. Amelia was Water and Virden, she made the poison, I was sure of it. I would've done something, but I was not skilled at destruction magic. I could, however, summon water into the room to flood it. As I was thinking of ways to escape, a curious look came over Amelia's face. She turned to the doctor and told him to remove the ice and leave, that he was done here. I could only guess what was going through her mind.

Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Burdiir: I don't know. You'd have to ask one of the mentors, if they ever get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Ok, ill wait
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 pm

=the concert ended not too long afterwards, and we decided to walk around a bit, enjoying the sights and sounds of a sleepy city with each other. There were several other couples walking about, but I didn't pay them much mind. I really just held hands with my love and held her close. Neither of us said anything, content to just be near each other for a short time again. We didn't know how long the time between was that we would see each other, so we made a promise early on to make the most of it=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 pm

=The Daemonil rested for many nights. This night, there were fires around which the soldiers formed into groups they would be traveling and fighting closely with. Xazhi sat down next to an older Revaer in front of his group's fire. They all talked a lot, some making jokes, some racist (against Romanii, of course). The higher-ups were clearly waiting for something. The army would not be at rest for this long if they were not. Xazhi grew suspicious, but kept it to himself=
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

She remained silent for a minute, quizzical, it seemed. She was pondering some devious thoughts in her head. With the ice melted, I could feel the warmth slowly returning to my feet. I wiggled my toes just to know they were there. She noticed and briefly looked at my feet. A devious smirk crossed her face. Her eyes flashed to mine. I could almost feel her desire. She maintained eye contact with me, but I could see what she was doing in my peripheral vision: slowly undoing her vest and blouse. I couldn't look away from her eyes, she had me in a trance.

I felt like someone had put a blanket over my mind, or a net, I couldn't fully grasp the situation. Amelia was taking off her top, but I didn't know why, I felt like I knew, but the realization was iust out of reach. I could feel the tendrils of something creeping into my mind, slowly drawing my intelligent thoughts away from the world. She must've poisoned me. That was my last thought before falling into oblivion. It was a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke, I was still in the room, I was not sure of the time, nor was I sure of the day. I was, however, sure of my thoughts. I was awake, and I could feel that no poison was in my system. My mind was my own. I slowly sat up in bed, nothing bound me. A quick recap of the room told me that I was alone in the room. But I was still naked, and after getting out of bed and walking around the room, I could not locate my clothes. They must've been taken. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't iust about to walk out naked into the tavern.

I sat on the bed. The window was open, but climbing out was out of the question. I must've sat in the room contemplating things for some time, because before I knew it, the sun was setting. And right on cue Amelia walked in. She was holding a vial of some sort, it wasn't a very viscous liquid, it was almost like water. but it was a light white colour, not solid white, I could still see through it. I looked up at her, as she closed the door. She had the same wicked smirk as she did before. Except this time her eyes had intent.

Last edited by Nic on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 pm

=we walked on a bit more, kissing once in a while and hugging as we walked along. I breathed in her scent when we kissed and felt joy. It had been a long time since we had seen each other. Every time we got close I wanted to take her right there, but I had to fight it back, so as not to spoil the mood. We started walking towards her home, to spend the night with each other. Both of us got more eager, more urgent as we got closer and closer to her home. Soon, we were outside her door, and we were practically out of our clothes already. We got inside and had an energetic night followed by a quiet and deep sleep=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 am

=The Army was getting restless, starting to wonder why they had been asked to wait for so long. The officers gave them the excuse that they were going to intercept a Romanii battalion on its way to a nearby town. But in reality, they were waiting for something much bigger. Xazhi went back to his group and sat next to the fire on a log, watching some of the others play card and dice games to pass the time=
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:45 pm

(Some time... In the future from my last post.)

Burdiir sat down, and stared into the camp fire. He pondered. Life in the army seemed different than his life before. His quiet life of training. That seemed almost a boring life now. In his hand, Burdiir was throwing and catching a rock. It had been a lot of waiting lately. But well, it wasn't bad. The waiting... Gave some relaxing time. In a way, he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 pm

=Finally, the officers gave the order to pack up and head out. Xazhi and his group began taking down their tents and gathering their things. Before long, the army was ready to move out=
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I was already naked, and I recognized the lust in her eyes. I've seen it before. Especially in the big city. I always avoided the girls who had that look. I found it disturbing. I had no choice in the matter now. I was at her mercy. She must have recognized the look on my face when I turned my head slightly. Her eyes narrowed. I wanted to avoid eye contact. I wanted to jump out the window. But she was right there.

She set down the concoction on the chest in front of the bed. She took off her vest, let it fall to the floor. She took a step forward and began taking off her blouse. She took another step. She pulled the blouse off and let it fall to the floor. She lifted her hand and with the index finger of her left hand, she motioned for me to come closer. I took one step closer. She tilted her head. I took another step, she said something about her pants not taking off themselves. I took another step, and we met in the middle of the room.
I unbuckled her belt, and tore her pants off of her.

I have never had a woman come after me. The way Amelia did. Nor have I ever had a woman with so much pent up sexual needs. We must have made love for quite some time. Afterwards she returned my clothes to me and my weapon, Obscura Umbra. Who immediately commented on how my psyche seemed different. I looked at the concoction left forgotten on the chest, and mentioned it to her. She said it was something to get me going if I couldn't get going on my own. I looked at her stunned. I told her she had some nerve making something like that for me with emphasis on the 'me'. I shook my head.

After I donned my clothes and equipped my weapon, bathing before hand, we went down into the tavern to talk. It was while we were having some beer and some light meal that I noticed some of the Romanii soldiers. I made a light comment about it, and Amelia said that they arrived shortly before we did. She also made mentioned that she did her part of the bargain, and that someone was going to looking for me today, to talk. I knew what she meant by that. She was paid to get me here, it was someone else's job to beat the shit out of me. I asked her if she knew who, she didn't know. She did know it was a mercenary. Or rather, he was a mercenary.

I sighed, information gathering at it's finest. We finished our meal and made small talk. I left the tavern without her, she stayed behind, for her own reasons. Moreover, I now officially had a courting partner. Now I stand with the harbor in front of me and the voyage behind me. I was on Irth. The land of humans. It had a bloody history, being the land wrecked by war between the Angels and the Demons. Fun times.

Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 pm

=The army began its trek towards the town. It was about 10 Miles away, but the well-trained Daemonil jogged the entire way, even in their extremely heavy armor. When they were about 2 miles out, a few Human scouts came running into the town, shouting warnings of the coming invaders=
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm

=we woke up not long after the sun came up. Her room faced the sun, it helped her wake up, otherwise she would sleep all day, something which always made me laugh. We got up, and had some breakfast together. About mid morning, she left for work, and I left for the base. My armor was on, as per the code, when some scouts arrived shouting warnings. I stopped one and asked which direction they were coming and he pointed, before continuing his run. I put my helmet on and had Arma Lux fold out=

C'mon, Arma. Looks like we have work to do.

-Indeed. Let's find the others from your formation first. Organize, prepare-

Good place.

=I ran towards the base, using a bit of wind magic to push me along. Soon I arrived at the edge of the base and ran towards the Snake formation tent. I arrived as they were issuing orders. I stood by and listened, waiting=
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 pm

=Burdiir didn't find the jog hard, he was wearing light armour after all. This attack was going to end up... Well... Bloody. They always did... Most of the time.=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm

=The Daemonil formed ranks just outside the Town, along the main road. Xazhi was amid those in the front four or five rows. The soldiers, particularly the Revaer, Began shouting insults and pounding their shields, making an incredibly loud noise as a whole. The front two rows in all directions dropped into a Phalanx, and waited. Xazhi stood just behind them, trying to formulate some kind of plan should they splinter off into smaller groups. He drew Derehn from its sheath, and grasped the hilt with both hands, his shield facing forward strapped to his forearm=
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Burdiir stood with the rest of the army. Every minute seemed to take a year. Time slowly dragged itself along... Slowly... Just waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Name TBA
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next