Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Chapter 1: Name TBA

Go down 
+5
Fel
Nick
Moose
The Wings of Steel
Xazhi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:29 pm

=we could hear the insults and the banging, and knew they were trying to bait us. We came up with a plan. Myself and three others in the Snake formation would flank their left side, the south side, try to get behind them. The others would do something, but I tuned them out as they weren't part of my group. Those of the wall and lance formations would meet them head on, and act as a distraction so the rest of us can get in and hurt them. We broke off and started heading towards our positions. I could see Lances getting ready, their ornate horned helmets glinting. They all checked their weapons, the few sword and shields being polished and readied. I saw the Wall formations climbing the walls, getting in position to rain arrows and hold streets. I ran down towards my position, the three others following me. It was a silent tradition of the Snakes to not speak in times of combat, both during and preparing. So we ran on in silence as the Lances and Walls start whooping and whistling back at the Demonil=

=Lance formations tend to be those with long spears and heavy swords and hammers and such. The frontline troops. Meant to hit hard and stay there, chopping and smashing and stabbing everything that wasn't Romanii. They had the highest casualty rate, but also the highest kill rate. Most have heavy armor strong muscles, but a few have smaller weapons and armor. As long as you could kill in the heart of battle, take the offensive and never retreat, you were a Lance. =
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:37 pm

=The Daeominil in the center of the Phalanx, the ones who weren't shielding the formation's sides, raised their shields into the air to block the arrows. Instantly it went dark inside the formation, and this was a good thing. It have those with Dark Magic a chance to cue up a more powerful spell or two. Xazhi had a plan, which he shared with the handful of soldiers adjacent to him. All those with Fire or Lightning Magic were going to unleash it at once, making a hailstorm of Heat Lightning. It would only work once, but it would certainly cook anything wearing metal. They prepared. Xazhi's hands glowed with sparks of electricity=
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

=we got into position, we could see the arrows raining down on the Demonil, bouncing off of shields and landing next to legs and feet. As I watched, the Lance formations made their move. A veritable sea of ornate polished armor rushed out to meet the Demons. Claymores, hammers, spears and swords all glinted and shone as they rushed towards the enemy. I nodded to the others in my small group and we start making a wide circle around the Demons, working our part of the plan=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:55 pm

=As the arrows stopped, the Daemonil their off their shields. Xazhi and five or six others unsealed a hail of Heat Lightning upon the Lance. Many fell, smoke rising from the cracks in their armor. The formation then began to break up, and charge in all directions, engaging individual enemies=
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

=i saw the heat lightning fly, heard the roar and crack, and could almost feel the shockwave. The Lance split, each member engaging an enemy, one on one. By what I saw from some of those weapons, 1 on 1 was unbalanced, but I didn't think too much on it. We continued our wide run, and began angling towards the group, going for the back. I didn't use any magic yet, not when we were so far out. When we got closer, I might start using some, but for now, we all used our natural speeds. I looked around for a quick second, to glance at my small group. One soldier had two double sided daggers, another had a large bladed hoop, and the third had what looked like a mix between a bow and a musket that humans use. It had an arrow, and a cable attached to it. The point of the arrow stuck out like a dagger on the front of the weapon, and it intrigued me, but I focused on the task at hand=

--Arma, what do you think of that soldier's weapon?--

-IT's an interesting design. I shall ask someone about it when this is over-
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 pm

=The bulk of the force was called back, away from Lance, moving towards Snake. Some of the Earth users started hurling rocks or varying sizes at Snake. Xazhi and his group were forced to stay and engage Lance. They kept up the Lightning assault, though not again with the Heat Lightning. Soldiers from both sides continued to fall=
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm

=i saw the forces turn and start moving towards us. I silently cursed and started up my magic. I called forth lightning, and charged up Arma Lux, causing errant sparks to fly off once or twice a heartbeat. The others did the same with their respective magics, but I didn't look. We knew our duty; move in, attack, fall back. Tire them out, stretch them out, waste their energy. I ran forward, keeping Arma down and to my side. The soldier with the arrow fired, and I saw the arrow was coated in poison, small droplets falling off onto the ground and the cable as it flew=

--That should do some damage--

-Assuming it hits-
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So there I was, on Irth, a land riddled with war and strife. Resistance groups were scattered everywhere. Propaganda groups coming up with ridiculous tales about both sides. I mean it, the Demonic forces don't eat the Children of the Romani, that's just silly. War clouds the minds of people far too easily. I prefer healing to killing. Only the cruel and sadistic enjoy killing. That's something I've learned from this.

I've been held captive for at least a day. Now I have to find out who is looking for me and why. I was wandering around the harbour town, looking for answers. The day was aging quickly. I still had to find the regiment I was apart of. I don't know what the Legionnaire would think of me, if he discovered that I was missing before we even made first contact with the Demonic forces. He might think that I've deserted. Or worse, betrayed the Romani forces.

Which might actually turn out to be the least of my worries. Thieves on Irth are known to be brutish, I think, maybe that was just propaganda. I read somewhere that some people like to leave the civilized towns and live in forests. They called people who did that forest dwellers. I don't know much about the forest dwellers. I think the writer was just biased, she had a lot of negative things to say about them.

I wish there was a way to end the way, like by turning the tide in someones favor. But turning the tide of battle would mean one side would suffer more than the other. That wouldn't be good. I sighed and found a bench to sit down on. "Life is just to damned complicated with war." I said to myself, out loud.

"Well, I guess you had better get going. War is in your life, after all." Said someone nearby. I looked up and looked around. I could feel the voice coming from nearby. But I couldn't see anyone. I began getting shivers up and down my spine. I had a feeling he was hiding in plain sight. I didn't move from my spot, I was curious.

"Ha, and you would be?" I said, my voice cracked.

"I would be the person looking for you." The voice seemed to come from the nearby alleyway. Seemed to.

"Well, you found me." I said, surrendering. He came from around the corner, not the alleyway. He must be a wind user, carrying his voice, or something. He didn't respond. He walked closer, slowly, as if he was anticipating something. I didn't move. I daren't move. I could feel tension in the air. The closer he got, the more I wondered if he was going to kill me. I tensed and heard a knife drawn. Then he sat down next to me on the bench and sighed.

We talked for well over an hour, about what I did wrong, and what I could do to make up for it. He decided that I write a letter to Bellatrix, as well as, at some point, show up in person and apologize. Not to mention that he would ensure that I do this at some point or die trying. Which was unsettling, seeing as how I was off to war. We talked about other things, life and other vague topics, before he let me go.

I was a bit shaken up by the encounter. Not that I would let anybody know by showing behavioral signs. Then again, I'm not that good. I soon found myself following the regiment leaving the town. I didn't know what they were up to, and I wasn't exactly in uniform. I ran up to the front to speak to the Commander, or Legionnaire, or whomever was leading the troops. After a couple minutes of jogging I arrived at the head of the formation. There I found the leader, along with several other important looking persons. I approached, timidly. I spoke to them and asked where my group was, they told me that they had were farther up, about a day or twos march ahead of them. A day or two, that's about fifty miles, or more.

I felt lost. I was far behind my regiment. I didn't know if they were engaging the enemy. I marched, or walked, really, with this regiment. I spoke to some of them, trying to learn more, they said they were heading to some location on Irth to meet the Demonic forces for a skirmish. I wished them the best, I didn't convey my dislike for war. My folks told me that I was still young, and would understand the war when I was older. I still think that's not true.

Eventually I got tired of the slow pace they were marching at. I broke into a jog, and passed them, relaying my apologies and thanks to the commander for letting me march with his men. I jogged ahead. I wanted to be there, I was a healer, we were always needed on the battlefield. I didn't want my duty to be shorthanded because I was late to a battle.

After a grueling jog, I arrived at a small camp. I forgot the military term. I think it was 'forward base' or something. They were getting more troops ready to be sent to the nearby battle. Instead of going through the camp, I went around, it took a little longer, but I didn't want to have to stop for small talk. Everything I was doing was very un-military-like. Sneaking around an allied camp, being late to deployment, never checking in with my CO. It was a wonder that I haven't been court marshaled yet. But then, they needed every able bodied man for the war.

It had been hours since I first began heading to the battlefield. I could hear the war drums and clashing of metal. I couldn't yet see it, but I knew I there. I knew I was in the war-zone. Flashes of magical Heat-Lightning reflected of the ground and scavenging birds were circling the sky above the field. Any who died today would be feasted upon by black beaks who currently craved the burning bodies of the beasts of war. The men covered in their metal husks with their symbolic markings, casting spells, sword fighting, slaying each other on this bloody field.

War, war never changes. A true quote, from one of the voluminous books I've read. Here in front of me, the front lines, I beheld the sight of death and chaos and destruction. I beheld war.

After I serve my time in the military, if there is an afterwards, I'll either have a healing clinic or a library. Future plans. Never hurts to have them.

Last edited by Nic on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

=as we approached, a few blasts of magic flew through the air. A lance of fire, no wider than a stick but bright white, flew past my head, and the heat made me flinch. I dove forward under the Demon's arm, and stabbed his stomach with Arma. The lightning arced out into his armor, and into him. I pulled my arm back and spun around his soon to be corpse out of the way of a spear, which impaled my first target in the side. I grabbed the spear and pulled towards me, and sending Arma forwards, meeting his helmet partway. The spear dropped as did the demon, but he wasn't killed, just blinded and bleeding. I turned and deflected, barely, an axe. Deflected might be the wrong term, I pushed it to the side and angled Arma to help it go away from me. It still dropped me down to one knee, but i sent a small spark into the Demon's legs, making them spaz and contract, sending him off balance=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 pm

I followed the other Sek'ishk. I was lying before. I came here on orders to reinforce the troops here.
I was alone and possibly the lowest rank ever, so coming here to "prove" myself was a must need.
I explained to him on the way over. Everything was figured out.

Last edited by Aregormir on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm

=had been travelling for a few days in a small sail boat and finally sees the shore=

there we go

=after landing on the shore and climbing out of the boat heads out to find the person he was ordered to deliver a message to=

lets hope he's still alive to recieve it otherwise this whole trip's been a waste
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:51 pm

=I rose quickly and sent Arma into the Demon's throat. He grabbed my hand to prevent a huge wound, but it was enough to draw blood. I rotated my arm and broke out of his grasp. I backpedaled, and rolled over a crouched soldier. It was a wounded Demon, I stabbed him in the gut and kicked him into one of his fellows. An axe was swung at my head and I ducked under it delivering a small cut against his leg. I gathered a small amount of magic and sent a bright light into the Demon's eyes. I followed it up with a blade to the eye=

Last edited by G-man on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 pm

=I kept going, aware that I was being followed or hunted. I was waiting for them to strike, then I'd react. I was better at counter attacking.=
=I was hoping for an animal, a edible animal, as disgusting as that is=
=I have my hand on the spear I own=
(Btw I'm Felix but on another profile)
Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 pm

=aeris moves through a small group of buildings on the outskirts of the city and see's the battle being raged in the distance=

dam it wasn't told there was a battle going on well might was well try and help

=sees a demon so he grabs auroura puts an arrow up pulls back the string and fires it straight into the demon's left eye dropping him=

one down alot to go

=see's some demons moving to flank a squad of romani so aeris fires several of his shark toothed headed arrows right into the them dropping some and mearly wounded the others before switching positions due to them finally finding out where the arrows were coming from=

guess they're not as stupid as expected
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm

=i retracted my blade from the Demon's eye and rolled backwards. A hammer hit me in the chest, and knocked the wind out of me. It stumbled me for a moment, and that was long enough for something else to hit me. I almost blacked out, but I managed to stay conscious. I gathered what magic I could while dazed, and sent out electric sparks around me. If any of my Snake members were nearby, they'd be hit as well, but I needed the room to refocus=
Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

=a demon is able to get clost to aeris after flanking him and is about to strike with aeris freezes a tiny little puddle temporaily trapping the demon for a few seconds before sending some light magic into it's eyes blinding it and using wind magic to knock it down before grabbing an arrow and stabbing it in the heart killing it=

dam it using own allies as bait,such a terrible way to fight
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 am

(Jisr)
=I continued walking until it jumped from behind. Instinctively I use my speak as a trap thar it fell on and slide down.=
"Well now. This is most certainly odd. Why would the pig attack? Or was it running?"
=I wonder on what's going on.=
=I slide the pig off my spear then head up the natural wall it jumped off of.=
"This is why you don't travel in creeks. *Sigh* Oh well."
=I climb up quickly to find nothing.=
"So I'm guessing nothing was chasing it?"
=I look around better.=
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

=a small ring appeared around me in the mosh, letting me catch my breath as Demons and I'm sure a Romanii or two flinched away from me. I readied Arma for more blood and jumped at a nearby Demon, one wielding what looked like a hammer, which I'm sure would match up to a newly made dent on my armor. I plunged Arma Lux into his chest, breaking apart his armor in the process. I pumped a pack of lighting down the blade, making him spasm and flinch efore sliding off, limbs limp and deadened. i took that moment to run off, the other Snake members running as well. We were looking to run away and get to a spot we could ambush the enemy, use our training to our advantage=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:19 pm

=As the battle raged, the body count on both sides continued to rise. Xazhi and his section were at a near stalemate with Lance, neither force losing or gaining much ground. In the center of the Daemonil army, Magic users of all types were raining hell down on Snake and Lance, while others tried to maintain a shield around the army's core. Xazhi pushed forward into the Romanii bulk with his sword at the ready, waiting to unleash a Firaga blast. He got in close to one of them, and shoved his blade upwards into a weak spot in it's armor, just below it's arm. An older Cubi came forward with a fearsome looking Axe and buried it into another Romanii's neck, spurting blood everywhere. Xazhi withdrew his weapon and rushed towards another, using his lightning magic again to cook him in his armor. Out of nowhere, an arrow came flying and struck him in the shoulder. He was then hit by a Romanii's mace and knocked unconscious=
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:33 pm

=we ran, dodging lighting and fireballs as best we could. I took a few grazing fireballs to the back and to the arm, but I kept running, knowing I had to get away in order to better fight. I heard a scream, and one of my fellow Snake members fell to the ground, a spear sticking out of his chest. The rest of us ran on, knowing we couldn't do anything. I glanced around, not finding any place to hide or ambush from, so I stopped and sent a blast of light at the Demon following us, trying to blind them so the others could get a first hit on them=
Turn! Hit them now!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I sprinted to the healers' tents. I ran into one of the tents as a fallen comrade was rush to one of the bathes for a healer to look at. I looked for the head Medico, finding him attending three soldiers, at once. That was a feat that I admired, I thought it was tiring to heal one person, maybe one day I'll be as talented as him. Most of the Healers were men, or at least, as far as I've noticed. I approached the Head Medico slowly, and waited for him to notice me before I bowed and greeted him. He scowled at me. I was late. He gave be a looked that I knew only too well.

I was assigned to help with some of the more injured soldiers. We had a steady water flow, which was good, if that flow was stopped, we'd be in trouble. An injured soldier was put into the bath before me, and I immediately went to work. First, I hard to clean him, make sure nothing was around the site of the wound. This was one of the more difficult tasks for me, seeing as I had to clean him with a sponge and remove his armor. He had some serious wounds, some of which from the Maces of the Demonic forces. They did tremendous damage. Magical wounds were easier to heal, for me, I watched another healer struggle with healing fire-lightning wounds. Maybe it depends on your mindset.

I began aiding his tissues in reparations. This took time, and by the time I would finish, two more men would fill his place. Pisces was this a terrible day to be released from my being kidnapped. He healed well, he must've been strong willed, I think willpower has something to do with how well a soldier heals. He was back up and on his feet faster than I thought, he strapped on his armor, stretched, thanked me, and then returned to the battlefield. Before I had time to stop him. I was going to be lectured about that now, we are not supposed to let them leave so quickly.

As I thought, two more took his place. One had magical burns from fire lightning, or just lightning, and one just had an arrow wound, but the tip may have been poisoned. He took priority. The arrow hadn't gone all the way through him, it hit and stuck. I clipped off the end of the arrow. then I stripped him of his clothes and put him in the bath, I hailed the Medico for an opinion on how to proceed. He gave his advice, and went to work healing three more soldiers in baths near his first position, where I found him. I clean the mans smaller wounds first, and then approached the arrow. It would be hard to pull out, and pushing it through to the other side could spread any poison that the arrow had on it. I decided that the best course of action was to widen the initial entry point, and pull the arrow back out, without tearing the inner flesh as I do. I made the incision, and slowly coaxed the arrow out, moving quickly I dosed the area with water and began cleaning out the poison, I wouldn't be able to get all of it, but I'd be able to get most of it. Or so I thought.

The man died, the poison was activated by water, and although I got most of the poison out, what little was left killed him. There was nothing I could do. The Head Medico noticed me suddenly stop what I was doing. He sighed, deeply. I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or what, but I didn't know what to do. He motioned for me to get on the other side of the bath, and helped him lift up the dead soldier, we laid him on a clothe and cover him. He motioned for me to heal the magically burned soldier, I nodded and solemnly went to work.

After that the soldiers came and went, we couldn't save them all, but we did what we could. I had never had someone die in my care before. After quite some time I was rotated out, so that I could rest.
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:30 pm

=the rest of Snake and I ran at the enemy. Firing bolt of lightning and light. A spear of darkness flew past me and impaled a demon in the throat. A return blast from the demon ranks brought a scream from an allied Romanii, probably the same one who sent the blast. I gathered as much energy as I could and sent lightning into the ranks of the Demons. They screamed and cooked and spasmed, before something along the lines of an arrow mixed with a hammer hit me in the helmet and knocked me out=

Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm

= see's several romanii go down so he grabs 2 arrows and charges them with light magic before launching them into the horde of demons and watching the magic go off blind them=

gotta hurry

=starts moving up at an angle and continues firing the shark tooth arrows as fast as he could=
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster

Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm

The member 'zeru' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Damage Die' : 2
Back to top Go down
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:06 am

=finally makes his way to the downed romanii and gets behind a demon and fires an arrow into the back of it's neck and bends down and tries getting the romanii back up=

come on hotshot no sleeping on the job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Name TBA   Chapter 1: Name TBA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Name TBA
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next